Excited to be here

Gorp900

Guildcard
Welp, I stumbled across this site completely by accident while looking up some nostalgic tunes from PSO to listen to at work and next thing I know I've signed up and downloaded the client. I'm looking forward to playing PSO again and I hope to have a good time with everyone here.

Welp, I stumbled across this site completely by accident while looking up some nostalgic tunes from PSO to listen to at work and next thing I know I've signed up and downloaded the client. I'm looking forward to playing PSO again and I hope to have a good time with everyone here.
WONDERFUL! Are you returning to us from any Dreamcast or Gamecube past trauma dear? =3. You're gonna like it here! Welcome Home! =3

Both, I played a boatload back on DC, was my first online experience in a game. Got me interested in the Phantasy Star series since then and when the re-release on GC came i snatched that up, alongside episode 3. I never ended up playing Blue Burst though so i'm looking forward to seeing new stuff.

Welcome back ;) you've caught us at an interesting time. Be sure to check out the discord and get up to date on your options before diving in.

Back