Excited to be back at Ragol!

TheDealer

Guildcard
Hello everyone!! o/

I never thought I would see the day I would come back to Pioneer 2 and Ragol again, but here I am! Use to play the game back during the GC port, although the online servers were dead by that time and never finished the games either, although the music and lore of the PSO universe always followed with me.

That was why it was a total surprise when I found out that there was a PC port of the game, Blue Burst!! Never knew how that escaped under my radar, and that the fellow community has built servers to keep the game up and running again! :)

So here I am, about to jump back down into the rabbit hole that is PSO, and happy to meet some new Hunters, Rangers, and Force throughout my adventures! I am also on the Discord as well so feel free to hit me up if you want to chat, chill, or grind together! Hope to see you all!

Hello everyone!! o/

I never thought I would see the day I would come back to Pioneer 2 and Ragol again, but here I am! Use to play the game back during the GC port, although the online servers were dead by that time and never finished the games either, although the music and lore of the PSO universe always followed with me.

That was why it was a total surprise when I found out that there was a PC port of the game, Blue Burst!! Never knew how that escaped under my radar, and that the fellow community has built servers to keep the game up and running again! :)

So here I am, about to jump back down into the rabbit hole that is PSO, and happy to meet some new Hunters, Rangers, and Force throughout my adventures! I am also on the Discord as well so feel free to hit me up if you want to chat, chill, or grind together! Hope to see you all!
Welcome back (to PSO) and (welcome to) the community! I'm pretty new myself, but it sounds like you played a lot of PSO on the Cube. You may find value in some of the special add-ons compatible with the PC edition. I've found the EXP bar add-on super helpful. I've enclosed a link in the interest of sharing information. They are pretty simple to set-up, if they strike your fancy. Hope to see you in-game soon. :)

Hello everyone!! o/

EEEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES Dealer-san and examines wiff a happy giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You will find pretty much everything where u remember it from GC on here as well! Albeit, every private server has molested their drop charts....soooo, if what you once found as a Redria to be a fave item will now be found as a Purplm or Bluful, etc etc etc. So make sure to peek at the server wiki to find where your fave toys are lurking~! You will also find the server QoL perks to be quite refreshing! SHARED EXP....PSO2 styled loot drops (NO MOAR RED Box NINJAS!). PSO has always been a bit of a SEGA Easter Egg hunt and you will find our server does not disappoint! Music discs can be found from random mobs to play as you dungeon crawl! So that should whet your appetite =3! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~! <3!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! o/

Wow. That is so nice. The GameCube Version was fire. I loved the 4 Player Split Screen.

Welcome to Ephinea. It is a great place with a great community. Hope to See See you online.

Wow. That is so nice. The GameCube Version was fire. I loved the 4 Player Split Screen.

Welcome to Ephinea. It is a great place with a great community. Hope to See See you online.
EEEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES Dealer-san and examines wiff a happy giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You will find pretty much everything where u remember it from GC on here as well! Albeit, every private server has molested their drop charts....soooo, if what you once found as a Redria to be a fave item will now be found as a Purplm or Bluful, etc etc etc. So make sure to peek at the server wiki to find where your fave toys are lurking~! You will also find the server QoL perks to be quite refreshing! SHARED EXP....PSO2 styled loot drops (NO MOAR RED Box NINJAS!). PSO has always been a bit of a SEGA Easter Egg hunt and you will find our server does not disappoint! Music discs can be found from random mobs to play as you dungeon crawl! So that should whet your appetite =3! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~! <3!
Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone :D Glad to be welcomed by everyone who wrote above, and hopefully will see you all in the game as well to party together :). Only level 3 so far since I spent too much time going through settings and the wiki that most of night was spent on that xD but hoping to get lost in the grinding as well :) Just hit me up if you ever want to party together or want to show me more of the ropes or even teams!

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone :D Glad to be welcomed by everyone who wrote above, and hopefully will see you all in the game as well to party together :). Only level 3 so far since I spent too much time going through settings and the wiki that most of night was spent on that xD but hoping to get lost in the grinding as well :) Just hit me up if you ever want to party together or want to show me more of the ropes or even teams!
Mew normally comes online at midnight EST and religiously lurks for new players in need of grinding and getting their fangs out~! Would ask if you're online atm, dear? =3

Going on vacation for a couple weeks but after that you can reach me on Discord spekkio#0750 if you ever want help with some runs...won't be bothered at all... karma usually pays me back with a photon drop anyway :) Or I'll just find you while I'm lurking around.

Usually get on around 11pm-12am PST.

Back