Event managed to annoy me.

FIghter

Apparently two badges is not enough to get anything.

was this supposed to be fun?

I don't get it?

Anyway that is my criticism of the event.

Either make the badges drop more, or have rewards starting from one badge.

The event was genuinely frustrating, more frustrating than enjoyable

Last edited:
There was a lot of criticism about the event and the staff agreed that it could have been done better. Expect improvements the next time a scavenger event comes around.

It was a hard event and lots of people gave up on it -me included even if i started very excited. Hopefully it will serve as a example to the staff for future events.

Yeah maybe dont use RNG to select the drops, so they aren't as difficult for us to find. [n.n]
I liked when matt was dropping hints on how to find each, maybe just give a really hard hint for each?
(might be too easy but still, some ideas to play around with) [kinda like the german / za boota hint]

Or make it so they drop as often as the item they're replacing is on - thats how I thought it was when I first started hunting them.
That way you'd know how rare the item is your hunting/how hard the hunt is - also could help deterime where each drop is.
(I was analysing gear star levels and stuff from the original thread till someone explained to me how they dropped, lol)

i got a blue and purple badge, are these items junk now? Should i just discard them?

i got a blue and purple badge, are these items junk now? Should i just discard them?
You should try selling them, especially the Purplenum one. There's a chance people are missing those specific badges for their own sets.

Back