Ephinea Specific Items?

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
I've been away for a bit and I'm seeing some occasional item names in the forum that I don't recognize.
Dye? Soul of Yas9k?
What server specific items are out there and where can I get the most information on how to obtain them?

Ephinea does not contain any server exclusive items besides anniversary event badges as it's goal is to try and stay vanilla; I don't know where you read this.

Well there are also the new dyes that came out recently, which simply allow you to change the appearance of the Red Ring shield to any color that you wish. This is merely a cosmetic change however.

Right now you have to trade people for them as they're unavailable as drops I believe.

Server exclusive items: Anniversary Badges, Coal, Event Eggs, Halloween Cookies, Seasons weapon skins, Seasons ring paints
Sort-of server exclusive items: Type weapons with specials/Hit%, Girasole with Hit%, Kunai with Hit%, Rambling May with Hit%

Badges, Coal, Eggs, and Halloween Cookies are easy to obtain during their respective events. Seasons skins and paints are unobtainable except by trading with players who have them, as they're exclusive to Seasons. Type weapons with specials/Hit% can be found from last year's Easter and Christmas events. The rest of the items are only "Ephinea-exclusive" because they're available as drops from enemies on Ephinea, meaning they can have Hit%, but they weren't available this way on Sega's servers.

Ephinea does not contain any server exclusive items besides anniversary event badges as it's goal is to try and stay vanilla; I don't know where you read this.
In the Price Guide there are some names I didn't recognize. That's mostly where I saw unique things.

Server exclusive items: Anniversary Badges, Coal, Event Eggs, Halloween Cookies, Seasons weapon skins, Seasons ring paints
Sort-of server exclusive items: Type weapons with specials/Hit%, Girasole with Hit%, Kunai with Hit%, Rambling May with Hit%

Badges, Coal, Eggs, and Halloween Cookies are easy to obtain during their respective events. Seasons skins and paints are unobtainable except by trading with players who have them, as they're exclusive to Seasons. Type weapons with specials/Hit% can be found from last year's Easter and Christmas events. The rest of the items are only "Ephinea-exclusive" because they're available as drops from enemies on Ephinea, meaning they can have Hit%, but they weren't available this way on Sega's servers.
Prefect, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for the updates!

Back