Ephinea 2019 Super Bowl Box

How do you want numbers to be drawn when box is filled?

• Have hooty post a video of d10 rolls.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seysi

Guildcard
Thought this would be fun for all good luck everyone.

2nd post will have the main box in it and also an example box/explanation on how you win.

100 boxes
5PD per box
1 box limit(for now)
500PD prizepool + many free items that I've added to make it more exciting.

If interested in more boxes say how many you would like to back reserve. If the limit is opened then boxes will be given out 1 at a time per player in order.

Game starts 6:30pm est Feb. 3rd. Any unpaid/unsold boxes by 1 hour before gametime I will buy so this is guaranteed to run.

The goal is for me to only have 1 box and have 99 other unique entries but don't know if that's possible. Join in and help fill the box!

All boxes must be paid for by 1 hour before game time or box is forfeit. No late pays because the numbers have to be drawn and people want to find out their numbers before the game starts.

Pay as soon as can so can maybe have box numbers known well before the game starts. I'll try be around most of the week to meet.

PM/post or discord me when you can meet for payment.
sesyi#3091 on discord is best way to reach me.

shout out to hooty for huge help with making/updating the box.

When buying a box ask for what number you would like. Once you've (paid) will fill you in the main box. I will let people pick what numbers they want and I'll buy up whatever is left at the end and fill my name in then. Feel free to ask questions.
1. Ray (paid)
2. Sange (paid)
3. Spuz (paid)
4. Yuffie (paid)
5. Dman (paid)
6. Milk (paid)
7. Jafet (paid)
8. CwT (paid)
9. Mystic-Ess (paid)
10. Recovery (paid)
11. Ade (paid)
12. SLU (paid)
13. Kyu (paid)
14. Rune (paid)
15. DoctorShanks (paid)
16. Ice12 (paid)
17. leroy92 (paid)
18. Travendus (paid)
19. Kain (paid)
20. Argajag (paid)
21. Justin (paid)
22. Wahehehe (paid)
23. Efonzerile (paid)
24. Rem (paid)
25. Tsumetai (paid)
26. wildibeast (paid)
27. Celestra (paid)
28. Papaya (paid)
29. Joker (paid)
30. GHOSTS (paid)
31. juni (paid)
32. cameron (paid)
33. Red (paid)
34. EricPimpi (paid)
35. Cwood (paid)
36. Orphelia (paid)
37. Sparka (paid)
38. Cayk (paid)
39. Masio (paid)
40. Twilight (paid)
41. TrevorLehy (paid)
42. Proteus (paid)
43. Jaluke (paid)
44. Tekkium (paid)
45. Simon (paid)
46. Shovel (paid)
47. YOmap (paid)
48. Cuttlefish (paid)
49. C13 (paid)
50. brokenpromise (paid)
51. Aizen (paid)
52. Outbreak (paid)
53. enigma (paid)
54. Daisuri (paid)
55. Logalog (paid)
56. MewPlushie (paid)
57. Jbang (paid)
58. Aer (paid)
59. Talon (paid)
60. jajaswipo (paid)
61. anime (paid)
62. Meridian (paid)
63. Ellrick (paid)
64. bamboo (paid)
65. RAcast (paid)
66. Cassie9 (paid)
67. hooty (paid)
68. root (paid)
69. NoHit (paid)
70. Bilbo (paid)
71. Sesyi (paid)
72. XavierDC (paid)
73. Dizzy (paid)
74. Eis (paid)
75. Shadow (paid)
76. Chadstar (paid)
77. Artic (paid)
78. Mia (paid)
79. Flames (paid)
80. Poseidon (paid)
81. Milkbuster (paid)
82. Hydro (paid)
83. Skithiryx (paid)
84. Arsuru (paid)
85. Lemoneal (paid)
86. Ashura (paid)
87. stoneforest (paid)
88. Rein (paid)
89. Dab (paid)
90. dewdadash (paid)
91. Alakaboom (paid)
92. Detourist (paid)
93. cklord (paid)
94. Peanut (paid)
95. clownbaby (paid)
96. Ketchupgeek (paid)
97. Klekt (paid)
98. King (paid)
99. ZelLok (paid)
100. Eva (paid)

Last edited:
HERE IT IS, THE FINAL SQUARES SHEET, NUMBERED!

full

A winner will be determined at the end of the 1st quarter(Q1), 2nd quarter(Q2), 3rd quarter(Q3), and 4th quarter(Q4)

The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each teams' score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers.

full

Last edited:
There's no way to guarantee to run this unless I take all unpaid/unsold boxes at the end. I really hope there will be 100 unique entries by the end of this and everyone has 1 box. There is no way to tell if can get that many unique entries so I think fairest thing is for me to buy any remaining boxes at the end since I'm giving free items out my pocket on top of the actual prizepool. Really hope this gains enough interest to avoid having to take a lot of boxes initially was think 5 or more if the boxes didn't fill; really don't want to have to buy 50 boxes :( . Thought about this already and assumed a lot of people that don't know me or don't understand this might think it's a scam sorry if you think that you either trust me or you don't no big deal if don't want to play <3 . The goal is 100 unique entries and everyone has 1 box so buy some boxes people help make it happpen!

Last edited:
Made a few updates just trying to be very clear how everything works for the people who have no idea what this is. If there's any questions/complaints feel free to say.

I'll take Box 12. I think it will be tough to get 100 participants. I would suggest allowing participants to purchase up to X (2-5) boxes.

If it's opened up for more boxes I'll take 24 and 65 as well, for 3 total boxes. I'm not picky on which boxes I get, so long as they are NOT in the same columns/rows as each other.

OH WOW!!! Not really into football but, This DOES look Fun!!! If mew was dragged kicking and screaming into some mancave at a friend's house and forced to go down on Hot...,... Ooey...Gooey...Meaty...NACHOS and watch Football, She would have to confess mew only has TWO favorite NFL teams....the Miami Dolphins and WHOEVER plays against the Patriots! X'D! So, she's pretty biased atm. Will look into this further and prolly chip in 5PDs herself! GL!!!! <3!

I'm not into football, but this game sounds fun! I'll take box 98.

Back