End game guide to PSO

Rune

Guildcard
alt + i to sit in a photon chair
confirm to move chair forward some, this lets you compete in the real part of PSO's high stake end game.
cancel to stand up again not that you'll need this option though. Hot tip: you can also talk to the counter lady to make you stand up by default.

Sadly I'm not at the true end game spot yet so I'm sadly a newb still I guess but I do hope this guide is useful.

Imagine joining a lobby with like 15 people just afk walking in circles. I think we'll need a "slowly walk backwards and log out" feature.

Can you use chairs in the soccer arena? See where I'm going with this? Chair soccer!

this is pretty good, although i feel like it could have elaborated on the various implications behind logout strategies. what are you saying to the world when you use alt+m followed by alt+bs, disappearing from the lobby just as you hit the ground? alt+m might be an outward display of a tortured soul, while alt+F1 might just be due to a slippery floor.

When I used to play on another server called Eden, someone did make it this far in the game. I'm so glad that he left us a demonstration of how to really play the end game in this video because he would always win in the photon chair race game against his competitors.

Last edited:
When I used to play on another server called Eden, someone did make it this far in the game. I'm so glad that he left us a demonstration of how to really play the end game in this video because he would always win in the photon chair race game against his competitors.
Without hack?

Oh, I forgot to mention that he was a Global Moderator, and it was acceptable for GM's to show off their game breaking skills on that server. As for this server, it's barely seen in public, right?

Edit: Here's a few instances of spending too much time in the lobby.

Last edited:
Back