Elite System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kifis8, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kifis8

kifis8 Member

Guildcard:
    Hi everbody,

i have an ideia and i want to share this suggestion here

The server have an anguish level to change monster power, than i think, is really fun use the powerfull monster to appear randomly in a normal mode. You play for example with anguish level off and you have a chance to respawn a level 10 anguish monster, having a bigger chance to get a rare loot

You can set elite mode on or off before create a new room

2. Alakaboom

Alakaboom Member

This is basically just a Anguish randomizer. Just use a random number generator (I use Random.Org) to pick an anguish level and play the room on that level.

Nobody really plays anguish mode, though.

I would be in for a mode where you have monsters that scale to be faster than normal but still hit like a regular ultimate mode monster or maybe anguish 2 at the most.

kifis8 likes this.
  3. kifis8

kifis8 Member

Guildcard:
    No really, is not a "Anguish Randomizer"

You play for example in "Anguish level 0" and have a chance to respawn an "Anguish level 10" enemy, like elite enemy in diablo.

4. Wil

Wil HUmar Scum

A randomizer would be cool though. Monster Spawn / Boss Warp randomizers. People use randomizers to breath new life into games much older than PSO.

kifis8 and Alakaboom like this.
  5. Alakaboom

Alakaboom Member

uh, X R D?

6. Alakaboom

Alakaboom Member

That is exactly what I said. Tomato-Tomahto. Anguish Randomizer; an option in an anguish mode where you spawn a single enemy or even a whole mob at a higher anguish level than the current room is at.

7. Wil

Wil HUmar Scum

Oh? I didn't know that was a thing.

8. kifis8

kifis8 Member

Guildcard:
    Exactly! :)

I agree, the monster is very stronger in a higher level anguish. The stronger the monster the rarer it should be, or maybe two or three aditional effect at the most

9. Ryan

Ryan Casual GM Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    This forum isn't for Ephinea suggestions, as the pinned topic says. The Suggestion forum is closed, since we already have more than enough ideas to consider right now.

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  10. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

*Has Sudden flashbacks of random Giant Gold Crono-Torrs and Invisible Fast as Machine-gun footed baby Hildeblues.....*

Yuffie, Roo and Nyte like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.