Easter Event 2017 to start 2nd April

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hi guys, the 2017 Easter Event will be starting 2nd April, at 18:00 UTC! It will last until April 30th.

Just like last year, enemies across the entirety of Ragol will be dropping Event Eggs, which will drop regardless of difficulty, quest (or lack of) or episode. Obviously, the higher the difficulty, the more common the Event Eggs will drop.

upload_2017-3-31_1-1-42.png

However this year, the contents of the Egg Shop are going to change to contain different goodies to last year. The eggs used will still be the same as last year's, however there will be some significant changes you may want to consider if you still want to use your eggs on this year's shop:

- The Uber items (Sealed J-Sword, Psycho Wand, etc.) will no longer exist in the shop.
- Gambles are changing significantly, mostly stock.
- The Christmas TypeM weapons will be making a return.
- Prices in the 2017 shop will overall be cheaper.

When the event starts, the 2016 shop will be taken down or rotated, depending on if we're finished updating. If the shop ends up going down, you'll still be able to farm Eggs in anticipation for the updated shop, so don't worry!

When the shop goes up, we'll be revealing all the deets of the new shop, so stay tuned!

We're going to be changing the Hunters Boost Road as well, the theme for April will be Towers:

East Tower, West Tower, Phantasmal World #4.

We hope you're excited for the event! Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Damn it! my only chance for an SJS is gone! Nooooooooooo! lol. Im never gonna get my hands on one of those puppies.
Well sounds fun none the less

Don't you worry, it is still possible (with a bit of luck ;))

ALRIGHT, everything is tested and all setup, so I'll be restarting all ships at 18:00 UTC (about an hour from the time of this post) to begin the Easter Event!

Back