Duo looking for players.

Kyomaku

Guildcard
Hi. Zen and I are looking for a FO/HUney/RAmrl player to do quests with on a regular basis. Any experience level is fine, all that's needed is a willingness to improve. We're both experienced and can teach you if necessary. Your current equipment is also not very important, we can help you hunt what you need.

We like learning quests and enjoy trying to beat them as fast as possible, steadily improving our time. This is both for the enjoyment and also for speeding up our hunts.

We may look for a 4th later on as well (which would likely be a Huc/Rac player).

Our timezone is UTC+1 (both from germany).

Discord:
Kyomaku#5376
Rayzen#3286

Also, we're both part of the team "Pioneers". It's not required, but if you're not part of any team yet, joining Pioneers is an additional option.

You should message me when you want to play. Fellow team member and our time zones align okay-ish (I'm in Australia if I haven't told you before). I've played with Zen a bit in the past I think. My main is a Lv200 Skyly HUney (as you probably know), but I've recently got a HUcast to 80 and also have a FOmarl which I play on semi regularly (Lv135).

We thought about it, but timezones are unfortunately too far apart to allow us to regularly play together. With 10h difference, we'd only be able to play early during our mornings or late during the evening for a short time.

I'll still keep you in mind and invite you when we have open slots! :)

@Tenyo2 What's your discord? I'm awake at nighttime myself right now, but I'll soon be back in my daytime phase. Looking forward to meet you 2.

Back