Drop Chart Changes, May Update, Easter Event Ended

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
The Easter Event has officially ended! We hope you enjoyed the event and we plan to keep bringing you interesting, unique and fun events. The Egg Shop is still available in Episode 2 if you wish to spend your Event Eggs.

Now for the meat of this update:

The Episode 2 and 4 Drop Charts have changed due to a lack of balance in play variety. You can check the website drop charts to see the updated ones!

Because of these changes, all users have the ability to infinitely change their section ID for one week. After this week is up, all users will have 1 section ID change that does not expire. You can change your ID with /modsecid.

We hope with these updated drop charts, people are more inclined to branch out to various content and enjoy themselves much more than just spamming 1 or 2 quests to get all the good items in the game.

Other tidbits:

- Bunny Ears and Cat Ears no longer have a level requirement.
- Event Egg and Event Present now show up as rares in the item menu.
- The Hunters Boost Road has been set to Endless Nightmare #4, Phantasmal World #3 and War of Limits #4.
- All rare armours, shields and units can be exchanged for team points, the value depending on their star rarity. Be careful with this!
- Lost Son Hopkins, Dolmolm Research and Random Attack Xrd Stage 2 have been temporarily removed due to balancing issues.

Regarding the last point, as the drop chart update is designed to promote play variety, we took the chance to re-examine all the custom quests to see if any posed an issue to this vision. Unfortunately, these 3 quests have aspects currently which trivialise certain hunts (Dolmolm Research and Random Attack Xrd 2 Hildelt Spawns) or make vanilla quests "obsolete" in a sense, as the vanilla quests are no longer worth running for efficient hunts (Lost Son Hopkins).

While there is not a huge issue with a custom quest being slightly better at one thing, it should not be so much better that other things are not worth running, or it should not be the best at basically every enemy type in an area, and this is why these quests have been taken down for now.

All the other custom quests have been deemed perfectly fine, as they are still just a choice of many quests for hunting efficiently.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Last edited:
Alright, modsecid is fixed now, sorry about that and thanks to tofuman for fixing it so swiftly.

Half-Life 3 confirmed?

But all joking aside, if Lost Son Hopkins gets some tweeks we'll still bring it back, right? It is a very long quest, after all. I like long quests like TE and LSH.

On a positive note, I see many more reasons to play MA2v2, which has a very epic feel to it. I'm not sure I've even played it once since I've come to Ephinea. :D

Max kill MA2V2 is the best experience.

Reactions: Ade
Can it be change so that it doesn't show the equip units, armor and shield on the points trade window?

Dunno if y'all are memeing or not, but I would actually probably play here if unlocked df/dm were a thing, tbh.

Rather have stuff unlocked that isn't broken/annoying if we unlock anything lol

Also on that note, If I change my ID this week will that give up my ability to do so next week?

No, it's infinite for now and then 1 more after the infinite changes over, I thought that was clear in the OP.

DF/DM are definitely not getting unlocked so don't bother asking. Maybe Glide Divine as that is quite important.

Maybe Glide Divine as that is quite important.

LjVKGpu.jpg

No, it's infinite for now and then 1 more after the infinite changes over, I thought that was clear in the OP.

DF/DM are definitely not getting unlocked so don't bother asking. Maybe Glide Divine as that is quite important.

GD is very important. I need my anti spam

Back