Dreamcast, Gamecube, Schthack and now ...

YunkoDrach

Guildcard
Hello! :) After wanting to come back to Phantasy Star Online I visited Schthack again but found it to be not as active as before and my account also was gone for some reason, and I stumbled across the name of this server on their forum Started playing here just 2 days ago and have a level 76 FOnewearl (on the way to 80 and Ultimate!), much thanks to this very helpful community who helped a new player out.

Started playing on Dreamcast in my teens and got tired of it once I reached Ultimate and my HUmar became pretty much worthless due to crappy drop rates and impossibly hard monsters without good rares. Returned on Gamecube with a much more balanced game and I was able to move stuff between characters since there was multiplayer (I got a second controller only for this!).

Had several characters and ID's (Greenill, Skyly, Redria and Oran if I recall correctly), with my highest being a lvl. 182 FOnewearl. In a weak moment I sold my Gamecube and with it my memory card, deleting all of those hours spent. :( I regret that to this day.

Found Schthack later and that is when I first got to experience the "online" part of PSO. You know the rest from above and here I am now! Looking forward to playing and hunting rares with other Ephineans!

Hello! :) After wanting to come back to Phantasy Star Online I visited Schthack again but found it to be not as active as before and my account also was gone for some reason, and I stumbled across the name of this server on their forum Started playing here just 2 days ago and have a level 76 FOnewearl (on the way to 80 and Ultimate!), much thanks to this very helpful community who helped a new player out.

Started playing on Dreamcast in my teens and got tired of it once I reached Ultimate and my HUmar became pretty much worthless due to crappy drop rates and impossibly hard monsters without good rares. Returned on Gamecube with a much more balanced game and I was able to move stuff between characters since there was multiplayer (I got a second controller only for this!).

Had several characters and ID's (Greenill, Skyly, Redria and Oran if I recall correctly), with my highest being a lvl. 182 FOnewearl. In a weak moment I sold my Gamecube and with it my memory card, deleting all of those hours spent. :( I regret that to this day.

Found Schthack later and that is when I first got to experience the "online" part of PSO. You know the rest from above and here I am now! Looking forward to playing and hunting rares with other Ephineans!
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES Yunko-san and examines carefully!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upo our little tribe's shore! Most if not All of us here are Schthack refugee/survivors too dear! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty good~! Everything you remember from your Gamecube days and Stint at schthack will be here waiting for you! Just none of the hacking...or trolls...or elitists...or OP Custom 'Donations' paid broken equips...or....or....or...you get the idea. XD! It's wonderful to hear that we're mentioned in 'other' server forums. Lately, we've been getting all the other server's unhappy populace wanting a 'Real' vanilla experience without all the drama. You're gonna Love it here, we promise! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Yunko-saaan! Welcome Home! =3

Thank you both! :) I am already loving it, great community and that true "vanilla" feel with some quality of life improvements.

Back