DOT.EXE (Midwest casual team)

RascalPanda

DOT.EXE Has Logged in!​

DOTEXE.png*

Howdy everyone! My name is Rascal!

I'm a dad, and I ain't got the time I used to, but I still have some.
I know for a fact some of you out there are in a similar boat.
I recently was drawn back into PSO and I've fallen in pretty hard.
I have met a few great people but hadn't yet found a home. So I built one.

Here's the deal: If you have limited time, like a chill run through an episode, or
are just in the central timezone and just have a hard time finding regular players, then this team is for you.

If that sounds cool to you, come join the discord, link below. If this sounds ok, but you don't want to join, also check out the discord.
I just want to build a little group of rad folks to hang with sometimes.

Here's what we've got so far:​

Discord - https://discord.gg/mphb3eC6NY
Early access to apps I create**
Team Flag
Dressing Room

Some final remarks

I generally play from 5~7 when I can at my desk. After work it's right here so that's convenient.
During these times I've got a keyboard and can talk or jump in voice chat. I'll be playing either a HUmarl or FOmar at my desk for keyboard access.
If you see me on any time besides this, playing a HUcast or RAcast it's because I don't have a keybaord, playing through steamlink.
The best way to get a hold of me will always be discord, as it comes to my phone.
So to join up, hit me up there any time, even during working hours and I'll see what I can do.
If we get big enough I'll keep updating this thread, and get team leader info out here too.
Come join me as a casual!

*DOT.EXE and the 8-ball head is from the game Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a super rad spiritual successor to JSRF.
I just really like these guys has little to do with the team feel.

**I am a software developer (lead engineer at my company) and so I solve my problems with programming.
I've built a character tracker that I'll keep adding to and plan to build some mag resources.
These are server based and mobile friendly, meaning you can setup on your computer, and track on your phone.

As such they require logins. Everyone can feel free to DM me if you want to check it out, but members are guarantee access.
Some day (soon) I'll open that app up to public registration, but for the next few months I'm keeping invites limited while I gather feedback.

Last edited:
Back