DLL and Quest Update for March 24th (DLL及びクエストのアップデート)

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
A new DLL was pushed earlier today with support for some new quest features.
  • The "My Career" quest is now available in Episode 2 → Shop! This quest has various statistics collected about your character such as kills of each type of enemy, number of techniques used, and whether the character already received Anti-Dark Ring from Tyrell's Ego!
    • Japanese translation is also available thanks to @Gori
    • Note that if you imported a character back when character transfers were accepted in 2016, the data for your character started from the time the character was created on Ephinea. The data collected here is unique to the character's play time on Ephinea.
  • Lost CHARGE VULCAN received a significant revamp that includes the addition of a second area.
    • Overall monster counts are roughly the same as before, but the monster density is much more fair and in line with vanilla standards.
  • @Esther made some updates to the Penumbral Surge series based on feedback.
    • Penumbral Surge #1's fog is off by default but can be toggled through the quest board at any time.
    • Penumbral Surge #3's blue filter in Seaside also defaults to off with a toggle in the quest board. This quest also had some slight monster count reductions.
    • Penumbral Surge #4 no longer has its custom fog. This quest also had some monster counter reductions and a heal ring was added to the starting room, along with an NPC that explains the warp back to the end of a previous lap.
    • Penumbral Surge #6's fog has been removed in most floors. The movement of two Epsilons was changed to avoid difficulty with a threaded spawn.
The wiki will be updated shortly with the changes for these quests.

Thanks for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
DLLがアップデートされ、新しいクエストと機能が追加されました。
  • エピソード2 - ショップカテゴリに、クエスト「あなたの履歴書」が登場しました! クエスト内で、エネミーごとの通算キル数、使用したテクニックの回数、「Tyrell's Ego」から「アンチダークリング」を入手済みかどうか、などキャラクターの様々な統計データを見ることができます。
    • 日本語版も実装済みです。Thanks to @Gori
    • なお、2016年のサービス開始時に、データインポートによりキャラクターを移行させた場合、そのキャラクターの統計はEphineaでプレイを開始した時点からのものになります。ここで収集されるデータは、Ephineaでのプレイのみが反映されます。

• クエスト「Lost CHARGE VULCAN」は、 第2エリアの追加を含む大幅なリニューアルを行いました。
    • 全体のエネミー数は以前とほぼ同じですが、 湧きの密度を妥当なものに調整し、一般的な公式クエストに近づけています。

• クエスト「Penumbral Surge」シリーズは、 @Esther がフィードバックに基づきいくつかのアップデートを行いました。
    • Penumbral Surge #1 : 霧はデフォルトでオフになりましたが、クエストボードでいつでも切り替えが可能です。
    • Penumbral Surge #3 : 海岸地区のブルーフィルターも、同様にクエストボードからオンオフの設定ができます。エネミー数は若干、減少しています。
    • Penumbral Surge #4 : カスタムフォグが削除されました。また、総エネミー数の減少、最初の部屋に回復装置の追加、前lapの終了地点に戻るワープについて説明するNPCの追加が行われています。
    • Penumbral Surge #6 : 霧がほとんどのフロアで除去されました。イプシロン2体の動きが変更され、回避に支障をきたさないよう調整されています。
これらのクエストの変更点については、近日中にWikiを更新する予定です。

今度ともEphineaをよろしくお願いします!

Last edited:
Also I realize I listed Del Rappy twice on one screen. If you find any other issues let me know and I'll batch together the fixes for update in a week or two.

EDIT: Some other issues :eek:
Barba Ray in Temple is displaying the wrong value.
De Rol Le is missing from Cave display.

EDIT Again: Fixes should be up on all ships now.

Last edited:
Back