Discord Server

Do you want to utilize Discord?

• Total voters

RoseBell69

The Empress
I'm not sure if this was ever discussed among you all(and if it was, forgive me lol) but I was just thinking that what if there was a Discord server specifically made to suit the needs of communication (for free, TeamSpeak-free) for everyone here?

This is the website that will explain further of what it can do in comparison to other communication devices/applications. Let me know what you think!

https://discordapp.com/

[D]

Residential pessimist
I'm all about centralizing the base. If i can hop on and find some C-mode. then I'm all about it.

Soly

I guess you know that there is already a team speak server.
I like discord for the ability to use the browser but well.. at the end I don't use any that much.
You can always make a server and get people into it.

Oth

Needs More Souls
Honestly, I find more and more people everyday switching from services such as Teamspeak (and Skype) to Discord. I suppose in the end, it helps being friendlier to the average user.

conenubi701

קרטל אל
Sodaboy is about to have voice chat fully implemented into the PSO client anyway. I guess you can use discord as sort of a way to keep in touch with people outside of the game, but when VC comes along it should be used over the other services when you're in game.

It seems that invite link is invalid or expired...

I'm not sure if this was ever discussed among you all(and if it was, forgive me lol) but I was just thinking that what if there was a Discord server specifically made to suit the needs of communication (for free, TeamSpeak-free) for everyone here?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
The above Discord that was linked (perm link) has actually been in use for a while. I don't think it's really about voice chat at all, for the most part people don't care too much (for example, the TS never really had more than 6 people on it at one time), but they'd like a way to keep in touch with the community as PSO doesn't exactly have great community functions.

conenubi701

קרטל אל
The above Discord that was linked (perm link) has actually been in use for a while. I don't think it's really about voice chat at all, for the most part people don't care too much (for example, the TS never really had more than 6 people on it at one time), but they'd like a way to keep in touch with the community as PSO doesn't exactly have great community functions.
I guess you can use discord as sort of a way to keep in touch with people outside of the game