Discord is fine, but I might use the forums as well!

Dael

That random RAmarl
Guildcard
Hello hello!
I'm Dael, but you can call me whatever you want, it's completely fine~
The PSO aesthetic dragged me (back) to the game, and so far I'm having a blast.
With blast I mean, I'm dieing, a lot. But I guess that's a "git gud" situation
Already met some of you folks, and I'm glad to say that this community is an easy 11/10, and I really want to make part of it, to meet new awesome people and to improve it if I'm able!
Well, I hang out mostly on discord, and my name there is the same as here, so hit me up for anything, really!

...really. I'm lonely and bored, and I need some PSOBB friends QQ

With affection,
Me

welcome! we already know each other, so i'll be a PSO friend of yours! Feel free to join my games anytime or don't be afraid to ask to play
you might lose IQ points if you play with me though

Welcome to Ephinea. I have seen you in the discord but dont think I ran into you in game yet. Haven't had a lot of time to play the past two weeks. If you need a team to join ours is available. We are just a group of casual friendly players, but we are fairly active to have people to play and socialize with.

Hello hello!
I'm Dael, but you can call me whatever you want, it's completely fine~
The PSO aesthetic dragged me (back) to the game, and so far I'm having a blast.
With blast I mean, I'm dieing, a lot. But I guess that's a "git gud" situation
Already met some of you folks, and I'm glad to say that this community is an easy 11/10, and I really want to make part of it, to meet new awesome people and to improve it if I'm able!
Well, I hang out mostly on discord, and my name there is the same as here, so hit me up for anything, really!

...really. I'm lonely and bored, and I need some PSOBB friends QQ

With affection,
Me
*POUNCES and Hugs Dael-san warmly!* You won't be lonely for long dear! LOT of loving and halpful players here! So don't be surprised when random ppl pop in to simply say hello and halp out! <3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! And as loved ones mentioned before.....Welcome Home! =3

welcome! we already know each other, so i'll be a PSO friend of yours! Feel free to join my games anytime or don't be afraid to ask to play
you might lose IQ points if you play with me though
Thank you Tinky! You helped me a lot earlier, I'll always be grateful.
(Lmao, lose IQ points? I'd rather lose those than sanity points while I play alone/ try to understand all the stuff that PSO has to offer)

Welcome to Ephinea :)
Thank you Spuz, save me a spot for the next PW2 spam, will ya?

Welcome home!! I am not really able to play much at the moment but I am always up for a chat when I am around!
Thank you, but wait...
... your profile image is from PSO2...
I smell a traitor

Welcome to Ephinea. I have seen you in the discord but dont think I ran into you in game yet. Haven't had a lot of time to play the past two weeks. If you need a team to join ours is available. We are just a group of casual friendly players, but we are fairly active to have people to play and socialize with.
Thank you, Vision
And that does sound like a plan, I'll be waiting for an invitation :v

*POUNCES and Hugs Dael-san warmly!* You won't be lonely for long dear! LOT of loving and halpful players here! So don't be surprised when random ppl pop in to simply say hello and halp out! <3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! And as loved ones mentioned before.....Welcome Home! =3
Thank you for the warm welcome, Hope~
Do tell me, because I'm curious, while I know that this is some playful RP-personality, is it comfortable to you to "behave" like this?
Don't take me wrong, I'm just saying this because if I put myself in your shoes... damn, I really can't.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Hope~
Do tell me, because I'm curious, while I know that this is some playful RP-personality, is it comfortable to you to "behave" like this?
Don't take me wrong, I'm just saying this because if I put myself in your shoes... damn, I really can't.
*Fanged grin* It's purrfectly fine dear! it's a 17yr old PSO habit! If Mew pounces someone, she totally accepts and expects to be Pounced in return! =3.
As for mew mew's winter forums Avatar...It's NOT PSO2...She's Aisha Clan Clan an 'immortal C'tarl C'tarl' from the anime Outlaw Star ! Mew likes to see herself like this when she's Miffed on PSO....it's @ 1:18 in this video <3!

Last edited:
git gut pls

Edit: Take your time. I've been playing forever and i still succ.

Welcome to the server! Glad you're having a good time here, I know starting a fresh character can be rough, usually that is the pso scenario the first character has to go through its own character development... which can take what seems like forever! But since you've played pso before you kind of know what to expect. :)

Back