Different bonus for Lv. 200 characters during XP boost weeks.

Ade

;3
Hi everyone,

I know that someday there will hopefully be a plan to add some sort of post Lv. 200 incentive, but that was tabled awhile back and other things have been worked on.

In the meantime, I think it would be nice for Lv. 200 characters to have an alternate bonus during the 50% XP boost weeks (since those currently don't do anything for Lv. 200s). I think giving them one of the other boosts (RDR, DAR, or rare enemy) would be nice, or an alternate boost such as 50% increased PD finds.

Take my situation, for example. I have HUcast, RAast, FOnewm, and RAmar at Lv. 200. I have every angle of the game covered, and I don't have a desire to level new characters outside of Seasons mode. I still love the game, but I always have a "Meh" feeling during the XP boost weeks. It would be nice to have something else to look forward to.

Thoughts? Thanks for any input!

50 views on this one and not one thing said. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It would be nice to have just one incentive for hitting Lv. 200 (since it may be a long time before we see others).

The current "reward" is almost non-existent. The performance difference between a Lv. 183 (halfway to 200) and a 200 is 5% at best. Basically, you gain the back-half 42 million EXP to gain barely any stats and pride. I've always had a problem with this. Anyone else? :(

50 views on this one and not one thing said. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It would be nice to have just one incentive for hitting Lv. 200 (since it may be a long time before we see others).

The current "reward" is almost non-existent. The performance difference between a Lv. 183 (halfway to 200) and a 200 is 5% at best. Basically, you gain the back-half 42 million EXP to gain barely any stats and pride. I've always had a problem with this. Anyone else? :(
4x lvl 200 chars? Must be nice having that much free time....

At the end of the day, just doing things efficiently on LV200 characters is your reward really.

I don't think that's a very great reward considering a Lv. 183 has the same benefit. The game continues to count EXP beyond Lv. 200. It would be nice if dedication was rewarded with something else. There's been a lot of love given to newer player (Seasons, events that are accessible to everyone, etc.) but not a lot of love for experienced players. It makes me sad :(

Perhaps you could have an arbitrary badge in one of your lobby tabs for post-200 exp.

Well, I'm not even asking for post Lv. 200 bonuses proper. I'm just saying, on the weeks where there's an XP boost, Lv. 200s don't benefit from this in any way. (Unless there's going to be a reward for XP accumulated beyond Lv. 200 later, of course.)

anything beyond some sweet hat or skin is probably excessive tbh. good on you for wanting to play the game enough to have 4 lvl 200s, though. really, the minute you start giving tangible rewards to people who have hit the level cap, you are for all intents and purposes changing the cap and that's another can of worms entirely.

anything beyond some sweet hat or skin is probably excessive tbh. good on you for wanting to play the game enough to have 4 lvl 200s, though. really, the minute you start giving tangible rewards to people who have hit the level cap, you are for all intents and purposes changing the cap and that's another can of worms entirely.

It's been discussed for some time that there will probably eventually be some reward for people who played for millions and millions (and for some almost a billion) XP past the level cap. It wouldn't be a stat boost, of course. Since this is likely a long way off, it would be nice if they could have a DIFFERENT boost during the XP weeks instead of nothing.

Don't punish dedication. We're not talking something huge or broken here, but something that makes the XP boost weeks desirable for everyone.

I would replace the usage of the medic center on p2 and make it like in pso2, selling buff drinks, only to lvl 200 players. Maybe even not only during boost weeks, they could give more bonus while the boost weeks last.
Doesn´t everybody enjoy to have a lvl 200 in his/her game, so give them a reason to continue their adventure! < 3

Back