Didn't get xmas coal

Celestra

Guildcard
Ran a Fiasco on ult today...when i talked to the NPC after quest, it said I had got 4 coal and then I went to the desk to exit and it said I got 32000 meseta. I think I got the meseta, but there was no coal in my inventory or bank.

Gonna try again, maybe I'll get my coal this time.

I did a couple other fiascos and got coal. But then I did another, and my inventory was full after the mission, so she said she gave me 4 coal, but it wasn't there. That's what it was. Normally, you get a prompt that you have too many items and it lets you pick up your prize after you make space. So now I'm out 8 coals, but at least I know what was causing the glitch.

Pretty sure the quest won't let you get your meseta reward until you get your coal. I always make that mistake. Can you tell me when each of these instances happened? I can take a look to see if you actually completed the quest or ended up cancelling the quest through some button mashing.

I don't quite remember when, one was yesterday I think, the first one was maybe 2 days ago or something. But I know we definitely completed it; computer at end, then talked to the girl for coals. I logged out from the Guild desk after the mission for my meseta, then I went to lobby like normal both times it happened.

I've been clearing space in my inventory before I talk to the girl for coal and it seems to do the trick. I'm almost ready to go shopping!

Back