Delsabers not aggroing.

Ade

;3
Hi Team,

I've only seen this in Ruins so far. I haven't been in VR Spaceship today. Ever since today's maintenance, I've seen several Delsabers spawn in and just stand there. They aren't frozen or paralyzed. They just stand there and still have their idle animation; they just don't do anything. I don't THINK this was ever happening before today, but I could be mistaken. Just thought I'd pass that along in case it needed to be looked into.

Thanks!

-Ade

I've seen that like 2 or so times before even last maintenance, just saying. Several is a lot though, so yeah maybe the last maint aggravated somethin.

The last maintenance only removed quests from the quest menu and disabled a drop. (Ship server code adjustment, not client.)

The PSOBB Client always handles combat. The server has nothing to do with it. Not to mention, we've never touched any of the AI code in the client.

Could be a bug or an add-on update causing this if it's happening to you. (Previously an add-on caused Recoboxes not to aggro and the author fixed it.)

This one isn't on us, either way.

I cant speak for Ade, but I use no addons myself, just the straight game client. Kinda curious what quest you were playing Ade. Wondering if it might be how a quest is handling the spawn of them. Because I've definitely seen the AI just straight up go "Duhhhhh I exist?" lol

I've seen it happen in both Spaceship and Ruins, not only on this server

Ah. Sounds like an issue with the game itself then. Sorry guys; I didn't mean to imply that you messed something up. I can see where it came off that way. I was playing Fragment of Memory and it happened in both Ruins 1 and 2. Maybe it just had something to do with latency. I would say it happened with 4 or 5 Delsabers and I probably killed a couple hundred of them last night, so it's not a huge issue.

Maybe this has happened before but I'm only just now noticing it? Idk...

Regarding addons, I did add the little thingie that shows how many PW coins and MA4 tickets you have, but that's the only change I've made recently.

funny the timing of this, I just had it happen with a baranz in spaceship. It just froze in place lol.

Its been happening to me for years here and there, have some super old videos with it happening. Also some sinows that warp after taking some dmg can also stop aggro. I think I've also seen gibbles but unsure due to possibly being me near a wall and me not remembering entirely/well. I've defo seen astark do it a few times and probably a few other enemies, sometimes from late warping\piping as enemy spawns/gets killed + maybe lag at the time. Things happen, I just generally ignore and move on because uncommon.

Seen it with Sinows, both ep Delsabers, Rappies and Astarks, ye. Tho the Astarks tend to just blindly walks into you without actually hitting you xd. No clue what causes it ^^

Back