Default Lobby Change

xBladeM6x

I only recently downloaded the server software to mess around with, and was wondering, is it possible / could the feature be added to make a lobby other than "Lobby-01" the default lobby when people connect to a block? For example, I really like Lobby-05. In this case I would want to set the default to Lobby-05 (the purple one) instead of Lobby-01 (green).

I know, it sounds very picky, but I'd figure I'd ask anyways. Lol. :D

Soly

Besides what Ives said, you could edit the source to send you to l5 by default... i know it can be done you would have to follow how the sending of clients to lobby works

xBladeM6x

Aleron Ives, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Lol. I just did that and it worked like a charm, thanks. Soly, I'd be really interested in finding this out, but I have literally 0 ability to code, (assuming this would require coding) even though this would be super bad ass to do. Then it wouldn't be a client-only thing for myself, but rather something all people have when joining the server.

Aleron Ives

It's really not a good idea to force aesthetic changes on your users solely because you like something. Just look at how defiled the lobbies on certain servers became with mandatory image boards plastered all over the place.

xBladeM6x

I wasn't going to use this for any serious server use, as I'm using this server software for a pseudo-offline mode, but I think the most I would do if I were running a server, is when it's literally winter in real life, I would direct people to Lobby 10 as the the main lobby instead of Lobby 1, during the holidays. But I'm not actually opening a server, so it's nothing to be concerned with, I'm just a curious person who is interested in how it's possible to change these sorts of things. :cool: