Deciding to play pso again

lanata

Guildcard
Hi ! I played PSO on the DC as a child for many years, I'm 26 so I never got to play online like my mother did. And then I didn't pick the game up again until the Ultima server back when it was much more active.

I've been really missing the game lately, and after seeing how abandoned Ultima is by now came here,,, I really hope I can get to know some people, I really missed playing this game and its even better with friends. :v

I forgot how much of a struggle it is to start all over again though oops

Welcome to Ephinea! There's almost always low-level players playing together and/or games of TTF up, depending on if you want to start slow or catch up fast.

Happy hunting!

Welcome to Ephinea! There's almost always low-level players playing together and/or games of TTF up, depending on if you want to start slow or catch up fast.

Happy hunting!
I wasn't sure if there was ttf since I didn't play long for tonight, but thats good to know c: but thank you !

What a really cool mother you have ^w^.
Is she still playing? She could come here too !
You would surely be the first child/mother duo on Ephinea ^w^

What a really cool mother you have ^w^.
Is she still playing? She could come here too !
You would surely be the first child/mother duo on Ephinea ^w^
I'm sure she would if she still could ! c: But sadly she isn't able to do so :<
However I am glad she played PSO as much as she did and let me try it, even if the servers were closed by the time played yee. That's why later in life I sought out playing psobb when I had my own computer!

Oh sorry to hear your mom has problems.
I'm not sure my daughter will ever play PSO with me in mind...but who knows ^w^
In any case, welcome aboard Pioneer II and take care o Ragol !

Hi ! I played PSO on the DC as a child for many years, I'm 26 so I never got to play online like my mother did. And then I didn't pick the game up again until the Ultima server back when it was much more active.

I've been really missing the game lately, and after seeing how abandoned Ultima is by now came here,,, I really hope I can get to know some people, I really missed playing this game and its even better with friends. :v

I forgot how much of a struggle it is to start all over again though oops
EEEeeeeeeeee~! *Pounces and examines the Lana-san wiff a playful giggle~!* Don't for a Second look down on yourself for never being 'online' dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us Old Guard 'Some' form of PSO PTSD!! Can tell you that THIS Kitty has stumbled across quite a few parent/child parties! It's wunderful to see a new generation getting their paws wet on such a classic game~! Sadly, yes....IRL is the BANE of even the most Staunchest of PSO Warriors...won't pry too much as to WHY mom can't take up the controls anymore (Still Curious....). Ultima...mew has a special "word" for you Ultima players here...... "....RESCUES~! <3!" =3! Welcome HOME~!

Oh sorry to hear your mom has problems.
I'm not sure my daughter will ever play PSO with me in mind...but who knows ^w^
In any case, welcome aboard Pioneer II and take care o Ragol !
It's okay ! It happens yee. But maybe one day, your daughter could always gain an interest in playing :3
But thank you ! You're very nice and sweet

EEEeeeeeeeee~! *Pounces and examines the Lana-san wiff a playful giggle~!* Don't for a Second look down on yourself for never being 'online' dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us Old Guard 'Some' form of PSO PTSD!! Can tell you that THIS Kitty has stumbled across quite a few parent/child parties! It's wunderful to see a new generation getting their paws wet on such a classic game~! Sadly, yes....IRL is the BANE of even the most Staunchest of PSO Warriors...won't pry too much as to WHY mom can't take up the controls anymore (Still Curious....). Ultima...mew has a special "word" for you Ultima players here...... "....RESCUES~! <3!" =3! Welcome HOME~!
Ohh I didn't realize that was such an issue for even back then, but it's okay the offline was an experience by itself. c: Lil baby me made it as far as they could. But it is nice that other's have played here with their parents before yee
I won'tpost it here, but I can always share what happened to my mother. Especially for those who are curious since I don't mind talking about ! It's just technically a sad thing.

Calling people from Ultima rescues is accurate,,, thank you for being so sweet c:

Holy Crap. It still bobbles me that we've got adults who are second generation.

that's awesome. Everything I've seen? This place is awesome. Generous. Willing to lend a helping hand.

Holy Crap. It still bobbles me that we've got adults who are second generation.

that's awesome. Everything I've seen? This place is awesome. Generous. Willing to lend a helping hand.
Yea !! PSO was a good childhood game for me and got me into jrpgs in general actually, but its always stuck out because I've never played another game with the same experience as it yee. PSO2 and NG are nice and fun respectively, but it's definitely not the same,,,

People seem very nice here though and I enjoy the atmosphere here better than other servers c: so that's a big plus, so I'm excited to get to meet more people !

Yea !! PSO was a good childhood game for me and got me into jrpgs in general actually, but its always stuck out because I've never played another game with the same experience as it yee. PSO2 and NG are nice and fun respectively, but it's definitely not the same,,,

People seem very nice here though and I enjoy the atmosphere here better than other servers c: so that's a big plus, so I'm excited to get to meet more people !
PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But Everyone who's played it all came running back saying the SAME Thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". We are STILL getting a lot of 'unhappy' NGS ppl! >=3

PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But Everyone who's played it all came running back saying the SAME Thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". We are STILL getting a lot of 'unhappy' NGS ppl! >=3
I'm impressed that people do keep coming back for PSO, but it means the game can truly never die :3c The amount of people here playing actually surprised me !

I'm impressed that people do keep coming back for PSO, but it means the game can truly never die :3c The amount of people here playing actually surprised me !
We happen to be Blessed with being the TOP listed search result for ppl 'Googling PSO'. So, not only do we get the MOST ppl...We get the MOST PASSIONATE ppl! Warriors who've been away for 20+ years! OR What makes mew giggle the most....Younger and newer players who got Sucked into the Hype that was PSO2....Only to stop and wonder "...PSO'2'...wtf was '1'?....". A quick Googling and they end up....~HERE~! <3!

We happen to be Blessed with being the TOP listed search result for ppl 'Googling PSO'. So, not only do we get the MOST ppl...We get the MOST PASSIONATE ppl! Warriors who've been away for 20+ years! OR What makes mew giggle the most....Younger and newer players who got Sucked into the Hype that was PSO2....Only to stop and wonder "...PSO'2'...wtf was '1'?....". A quick Googling and they end up....~HERE~! <3!
That is true it is the top result ! But that's a lil silly to think about in a way, but it does make me glad and happy to hear that people get curios enough to check it out c:

That is true it is the top result ! But that's a lil silly to think about in a way, but it does make me glad and happy to hear that people get curios enough to check it out c:
Not "silly" at all, luv! Sure we're not the oldest private PSO server out there...Buuuut, in terms of populace, features and not to exclude mention of Ephinea on PC Gamer, Forbes, Reddit, 4chan....and other sources...We've EARNED that top spot dammit~! Anyone who thinks otherwise...mew will DROP a Boulder of Lore/history of the other 'servers' like a Roadrunner cartoon on their asses~! <3!!

Attachments

• yipe!.jpg
    yipe!.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Not "silly" at all, luv! Sure we're not the oldest private PSO server out there...Buuuut, in terms of populace, features and not to exclude mention of Ephinea on PC Gamer, Forbes, Reddit, 4chan....and other sources...We've EARNED that top spot dammit~! Anyone who thinks otherwise...mew will DROP a Boulder of Lore/history of the other 'servers' like a Roadrunner cartoon on their asses~! <3!!
You guys definitely have earned it and deserve to be proud of it ! Its definitely a lot better and friendlier than other servers became,,, Even if I don't know the lore to all the other servers, this one definitely does itself justice because of the lovely people here yee c:

Back