Data on on selling weapons for meseta to in-game vendors

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
A little bit ago, I took some informal notes on what weapons sell best to in-game vendors to pad out your meseta flow. I decided to do some formal testing in Sandbox to get some concrete values. Here are the results of my research.

Weapon type

As expected, each weapon type sells for a certain value.

From best to worst prices for the most powerful common weapon of each type:

1. Arms (2722)
2. Gungnir (2700)
3. Ripper (2133)
4. Calibur (2032)
5. Gladius (1960)
6. Raygun (1928)
7. Laser (1837)
8. Vulcan (1250)
9. Striker (1125)
10. Diska (1100)
11. Scepter (935)
12. Club (900)

Basically, you should be looking for Arms and Gungnirs if you want the big money. The Ripper and Calibur are also good choices. A Gladius and a Raygun also work, and a Laser is borderline acceptable. Don't bother picking up anything else.

Specials

Surprisingly, most specials add the same amount: 2000. The exceptions are Charge, which adds 500 mesetas to a weapon’s value, and Spirit, which adds 1125.

In my testing, most Arms with specials gave me 4722 mesetas, but Spirit gave me 3847 and Charge gave me a measly 3222.

Grinder

Each grinder a weapon has adds 50 mesetas to its value.

Percentages

Every 5% a weapon has (the percentage does not matter) adds 33 mesetas to its value.

When adding money to a weapons value based on it's percentages, the game only cares about the total percentage. For example, a Gladius with 40/0/0/0/15 will get you the same as a Gladius with 0/20/15/20/0. The individual percentages and the type of percentage it is does not matter.

Conclusion

When looking for weapons to sell, seek out Arms or Gungnirs with any special except Charge or Spirit to make the most money. Grinders and percentages have an impact on sale price, but I wouldn’t bother trying to tekk a weapon to the point where you get max %s or a high grinder from it. It’s not worth the hassle, and frankly, you’d probably lose more money from tekker fees than just taking it as is, even if it is mistekked.

Last edited:
Back