Dark Falz not giving EXP with EXP Share turned on.

Ade

;3
Hi Team,

I just finished a TTF with 3 others. I'm Lv. 200 so I couldn't tell, but according to them, none of them received EXP when killing Falz. All 3 were alive at the end of the fight and all 3 tagged him. Just thought I should pass this along so it could be looked into.

Thanks!

Thanks for this report, I think I know what the bug is. It has to do with the radius. Since I used radius of the player who did the kill and not the monster (since most monsters, excluding bosses, don't sync), I should disable the radius on the bosses and just check the floor. It's possible if a player is on the edge and the other players are across the way etc, in a boss stage, the other players won't get exp because it's checking the radius from the player who killed it.

I fixed it in the code now, but it won't be updated until later tonight or early tomorrow morning. In the mean time you can either stick close together when finishing off the boss or turn exp share off for TTF runs. Hehe.

I fixed it in the code now, but it won't be updated until later tonight or early tomorrow morning. In the mean time you can either stick close together when finishing off the boss or turn exp share off for TTF runs. Hehe.

Thanks for the quick reaction, Soda! A class act, as always!

I know the radius was changed but the bosses are not giving EXP still. Just happened to me twice on Olga flow.

Are you running a particular quest or just free roam? It should be giving exp regardless, but could be possible it is not properly identifying a certain floor in that quest as a boss floor.

Are you running a particular quest or just free roam? It should be giving exp regardless, but could be possible it is not properly identifying a certain floor in that quest as a boss floor.

It is free roam.

PGF hunting on seasons with me as host. The EXP displays on screen when he dies but did not change the total or tnl when checking EXP. Uploading a video if anyone needs/wants to see.

Last edited:
It is free roam.

PGF hunting on seasons with me as host. The EXP displays on screen when he dies but did not change the total or tnl when checking EXP. Uploading a video if anyone needs/wants to see.
I believe you, but I am not experiencing the same problem. I just did it solo with exp share on and it worked just fine. I guess I'll have to multi-client myself and try it. WHICH I WILL DO NOW.

If it works for me when I multi-client, I'd ask you to try it without add-ons. I know it sounds weird, but I remember before when add-ons affected the game's recoboxes. It could be tampering with something in the memory... I dunno! Lol. But, anyway, let me try this first.

So I just multi-client tested and both people got experience even ELENOR who didn't attack at all and just stood there like a gimp. (This was on hard mode.)

pso131665023939428261.jpg pso131665023992094709.jpg pso131665025835011380.jpg pso131665025922341409.jpg

The EXP displays on screen when he dies but did not change the total or tnl when checking EXP.
Did you try switching blocks afterward? I remember a guy a while back with an EXP bug where he had to change blocks to sync up with the server...

Either way, though, that shouldn't happen. If you can consistently reproduce it, maybe give more details so we can test it a bunch and figure out exactly what causes it?

His last words in Discord about it were:

Spuz - Today at 8:07 PM
Well whatever it was seems to have fixed it self :thonking:
So, I guess it's all good now... *SHRUG*

Was trying to test by doing different runs but It's somehow fixed itself so I didn't get around to identifying any pattern other than, it being in shared and once I restarted it worked again.

No clue what that was about but happened for 4 runs , let's hope it stays fixed :wacko: . Video took ages to upload but here it is, not that anyone cares for it:

Last edited:
This might be back,I didn't check exact values but I thought I didn't get xp from Dark Falz's 3rd phase when I solo'd it on ult and before then a party run. I asked lobby if maybe the 3rd phase didn't give xp and was told it should. I then tried again on normal and did not get xp for 2nd form. I had a small list guessing what could cause it before posting but.

Dying during mission and going back X:Because I did not die on Normal
Switching blocks would fix it X:value was same
Closing game and relogging X:value was same
It may happen during solo only X: I had a feeling I didnt get exp in group run earlier,i could double check though

Last edited:
This might be back,I didn't check exact values but I thought I didn't get xp from Dark Falz's 3rd phase when I solo'd it on ult and before than a party run. I asked lobby if maybe the 3rd phase didn't give xp and was told it should. I then tried again on normal and did not get xp for 2nd form. I had a small list guessing what could cause it before posting but.

Dying during mission and going back X:Because I did not die on Normal
Switching blocks would fix it X:value was same
Closing game and relogging X:value was same
It may happen during solo only X: I had a feeling I didnt get exp in group run earlier,i could double check though
I will fix this tomorrow morning. Don't have time tonight, but know what could cause this based on some code change last maintenance.

Thanks for reporting it.

Back