CS: TEAM SOULS (Highly active team for Normal & Hardcore Players)

Sassmeister

Esther#6503
1 Team that covers Normal, Hardcore & Sandbox modes:

Welcome to the:

Cursed Souls - Normal Team (CS)
Crimson Souls - Hardcore Team (CS)
Souls Sandbox - Sandbox Team

Anyone who wants to join the Unofficial Team Discord can freely click the link below:

--> https://discord.gg/6hjv2cZ <--

1612906228483.png
(You must be signed in to view details on a greater scale)

Here is a list of prerequisites you must have before requesting an invite:

- Have experience and understanding of PSO. It doesn't have to be professional or exemplary but dedicated/seasonal players are welcomed all the same. If you are a seasonal player, you must let us know when we should not be expecting you.

- You must be a dedicated player. This team is active and will regularly renew its roster to fit who is active and who isn't. If you are a player who mains other games and only touches PSO once in a blue moon or may lose interest, you should not consider joining this team. You are welcome to join our Unofficial Team Discord should you want to, though.

- You MUST have a Discord. This was an optional part in the past but that is no longer the case. We have an Official Team Discord and you must be on it to be in the team. Not being on our Discord Server will translate into not being on either team. I'm aware that we all have lives and things to do. Should something happen, please let us know so we don't pin you as an inactive member!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Unlocks and Extra Details:

Activity Notes:

- Nothing currently planned

Team Lobby: Lobby 7

Member Space:
Available

Latest Change Log Edit: December 22nd, 2020
Here is a list of all the unlocks this team has acquired:

Team Member Limit unlocked to max capacity (100 Members)
Quest: Point of Disaster
Quest: The Robot's Reckoning

The Dressing Room
Team Flag
Commander Blade (This hardly matters)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

- Inception of team restructure began on March 5th, 2020.

- New guidelines and activity checks are now in effect (Enacted: March 24th, 2020).

-79 Members were purged from the team due to a lack of a Discord, inactivity, follow-ups or a combination of any of the three (Enacted: March 25th and ended April 7th, 2020).

- A Discord requirement was put into place (Enacted: March 25th, 2020).

- An Official Team Discord was made and our previous Hub Discord was scrapped (Enacted: March 25th and scrap took place on April 7th, 2020).

- More usage out of Voice Chat for gameplay has naturally been in effect. This helps strengthen bonds and activity for the team as a whole (Started: As of May 10th, 2020).

- An Unofficial Team Discord was made (Enacted: June 23rd, 2020).

- Team Phoenix and The Cursed Souls became Sibling Teams and Team Phoenix formed an Official Team Discord. (Enacted: July 7th, 2020)

- The Official Cursed Souls Discord has been boosted. (Enacted: August 4th, 2020)

- Team Phoenix has merged with The Cursed Souls Team Discord and became a unity. (Enacted: August 14th, 2020)

- Team Phoenix was re-branded into The Cursed Souls and we've achieved owning a team with all three modes contained within it. (Enacted: August 26th, 2020)

- The team's first activity check/purge has been conducted. (Enacted: August 25 - September 1st)

- The first CS team Challenge Mode was conducted with some guests (Enacted since: November 3rd, 2020 and will continue until further notice)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Sassmeister

Esther#6503
!n.n!

I see. I see. We have a few more zombehs in the club :3
Welcome to the team for those that made it in! Now all you need to do is be silly. Ermugerd!

#GuyBasill :p (You dah man)

13 available spots left for any wandering souls yet to come :O

!n.n!

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
!n.n!

I see. I see. We have a few more zombehs in the club :3
Welcome to the team for those that made it in! Now all you need to do is be silly. Ermugerd!

#GuyBasill :p (You dah man)

13 available spots left for any wandering souls yet to come :O

!n.n!
Even mew'll lend a halping paw in sending any souls your way! =n.n=!

Legato

Hello I was directed this way from the discord chat, the discord chat from the game, the game from the Dreamcast, the Dreamcast from the store... something something and that's why I always carry waffles in my pants. I would like to be able to play with more people and have some more fun in this game, did this before back in the day with a lot less online, if you guys have space please consider me.

We can all have pancakes if I ever figure out the pancake drive on my computer to send everyone some.

Sassmeister

Esther#6503
Haven't left a note on this page in a while. So I must do that :p

Nice to see a few names popping up in the thread. Also...These numbers....They change...SO...MUUUUUUCH. ARRRRGH...

8 available spots now. Team must be playing backyard tug-of-war or something @_@

#WhyTeamCap@100? (Cuz 100 people totally isn't enough for this greedy team. rofl)

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Haven't left a note on this page in a while. So I must do that :p

Nice to see a few names popping up in the thread. Also...These numbers....They change...SO...MUUUUUUCH. ARRRRGH...

8 available spots now. Team must be playing backyard tug-of-war or something @_@

#WhyTeamCap@100? (Cuz 100 people totally isn't enough for this greedy team. rofl)
WELCOME to MEWS World! lol You'll be fine......til you start hasing to punt people to make Room =P.