This page is in-active. Thank you for all your support! I am truly grateful that I was able to provide mags for this server for a few years :) It might seem stupid but running this mag shop was one of my favorite gaming experiences ever. I had so much fun and learned a lot.

I plan on updating this page one more final time to include my mag spreadsheet for anyone who is interested in my process and records of past orders.
==============================================================================================

Hi there. I'm Craig and I love raising mags! Raising mags has always been one of my favorite aspects of this game. I am excited to announce that I am now accepting orders for custom mags!

Want to help supply my shop? Check out my mag supplies buy list! https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/b-mag-supplies.20979/

Custom Mag orders are currently.... Closed

I am still selling mags, you can find my current shop page here: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/mags-for-sale.26482/

Last updated: 8/10/2023

Memechao is no longer available.
A new challenger approaches?

Accepted Currency:
Photon Drops
Meseta 400k:1pd

Max level custom mags will
usually cost between 6-10pd. (Discounts are available when ordering multiple mags.) Pricing will vary with each order and is based off of the cost/difficulty of the feeding plan, how "fragile" the mag is, and how long it takes to complete. Most mags will be completed within a few days of placing your order. Some mags with lengthy or complicated feeding plans may take longer to complete. Most of the mag plans will probably fall on the cheaper end of this price range.

Note: In addition to raising MAX level mags I can also make under-leveled mags for your mag cells or finish raising your half-leveled mags for you at reduced rates.

If you would like help to plan your mag feel free to contact me and ask questions. I would be happy to help you build the mag that best suits you and your playstyle. I will provide mag consultations for free even if you would like to raise the mag on your own.

Create your mag order today! Contact me on discord: @craig#2751

Check out this link if you need some help deciding on a mag! https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Mags
Step 1: Choose your color
Some mags lose their color during certain evolutions(mostly during mag cell evolutions). I can provide a list of colors with pictures for most mags if requested.

Step 2: Choose your stats
(DEF/POW/DEX/MIND)

All mags start with 5 defense and have a maximum level of 200. Some evolutions are not available with certain stats. If you're not sure what stats are best for your class just ask. All mags are delivered with MAX IQ and Synchro.

Step 3: Choose your mag evolution:
Any mag cell mags: Bring your own mag cell
Any 4th evo mags
Any 3rd evo mags
Level 199 2nd evo mags?!?

Step 4: Choose from available PB's:
Choose your mag's Photon Blast abilities. Some PBs are not available with certain stats. When we discuss your mag plan I can list all available PBs for your mag.

Now stocking HEAVEN STRIKER MAGS! Just use your Heaven Striker Coat(mag cell) with this mag equipped and it will turn into the STRIKER UNIT mag, activating your Heaven Striker's divine punishment special.

Level 50 Garuda (M+Y, E, P) (5/10/35/0)

This mag can be leveled into any of the Ranger class min/max builds. Bring your own mag cell. (You can usually buy them from other players for ~5pd.)

Note:
The Divine Punishment special for Heaven Striker will be available as soon as you use your mag cell (even for a level 50 mag.) The special only works when the hundreds digit in the beat time is even (273 for example) This number is displayed in the start menu in the bottom right corner. It increases by one every ~1.5mins and resets to 000 after it reaches 999.

Check out some of my premade mags! This list is always growing/changing and is probably up to date.

Now stocking a variety of min/max premade mags. Check below for availability.

Featured:

Pure Stat Mags
PURE MIND Rappy (G, E, M+Y) (15/0/0/185)
PURE MIND Elenor (G, E, M+Y) (15/0/0/185)
(sold out)
MAX MIND Mark III (No PB's) (5/0/0/195)
PURE MIND Soniti (G, E, M+Y) (15/0/0/185)
(sold out)

PURE POWER Rappy (G, E, M+Y) (14/186/0/0)
PURE POWER Elenor (G, E, M+Y) (14/186/0/0)
(sold out)
MAX POWER Mark III (No PB's) (5/195/0/0)

MAX DEX Mark III (No PB's) (5/0/195/0)

Basic Mags
POWER Nidra (M+Y, E, P) (5/150/45/0)
(sold out)
POWER Rumkin (M+Y, E, P) (5/150/45/0) (sold out)
POWER Sato (M+Y, E, P) (5/150/45/0) (sold out)
POWER Diwari (M+Y, E, P) (5/145/50/0)

MIND Nidra (M+Y, L, P) (5/0/50/145)
MIND Nidra (M+Y, L, P) (5/0/45/150)
MIND Sato (M+Y, E, P) (5/0/45/150)
(sold out)

Min/Max Kamas
HUcast (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/133/62/0)
(sold out)

RAmar (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/160/35/0)
RAmarl (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/149/46/0)
RAcast (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/148/47/0)
RAcasael (Kama) (M+Y, E, P) (5/152/43/0)

Min/Max Satos & Nidras
HUcast (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/133/62/0)
HUnewearl (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/95/100/0)
HUcasael (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/131/64/0)
HUmar (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/147/48/0)

RAmarl (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/149/46/0)
RAcast (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/148/47/0)

FOmar (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/117/46/32)

FOmarl (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/68/48/79)
FOnewm (ep. 1)(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/88/61/46)
FOnewm (ep. 2)(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/93/101/1)
FOnewearl
(Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/36/62/97)

I've been experimenting with making lvl 199 2nd evo mags. These mags are incredibly difficult to make. I managed to complete 2 of them(see pics below). If you are interested in buying a 2nd evo mag send me a message. They will not be cheap. I reserve the right to turn down orders.

tapasfinished.png

These two tapas were made as a custom order and have already been sold.

tapasfinished2.png

I am always adopting lost or unused mags. Have you abandoned poor baby mags inside your overcrowded bank? Do you have mags with messed up stats just sitting there growing hungry? Let me take care of them! I will teach them how to throw frisbee and shoot hoops.

If you are interested in placing an order or have any mag questions please reach out to me on discord.

GLORY TO THE MEME CHAO

Meme Chao (?, ?, ?)(50.99/50.99/50.99/50.99) - 42069 meseta & Proof of Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle) 100% completion. (All Emblems. Green Hill Zone Unlocked) + pics of your chao gardens. :) SOLD!

Memechao has finally found a good home!

@Thatdudeinhoodie has collected all emblems and 100% SA2B to claim the Memechao. I'll post screenshots soon. :)

Congratulations @Thatdudeinhoodie!!!

MemeChao.png

Discord: @craig#2751

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• MemeChao.png
    MemeChao.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Custom orders are closing on July 31st in preparation for the event. If you need a mag get your orders in before then!

Min/Max mag shop coming soon! :)

Last edited:
Pure Stat Mags
PURE DEX Rappy (M+Y, E, P) (5/6/189/0) - 2pd
PURE MIND Rappy (G, L, M+Y) (15/0/0/185) - 3pd (out of stock)
PURE MIND Elenor (G, L, M+Y) (15/0/0/185) - 4pd (out of stock)
MAX MIND Mark III (No PB's) (5/0/0/195) - 5pd
Hello :)
I'd like to buy that max mind Mark III for 5 pds

Also:
How much for any 5/150/45/0 Mag with any 3 PB's? (I'm a little lost with the cost of it right now)

Hi :)

I'll take
Min/Max Mags
HUmar (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/147/48/0) - 3pd
RAmarl (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/149/46/0) - 3pd
RAcast (Nidra/Sato) (M+Y, E, P) (5/148/47/0) - 3pd

Hello Craig, glad to greet you, hope you'r doing well.... My friend @beev recommended you to ask for some mags, i want if it's possible, in order:

1 Kumara with 45 dex color black
1 Kumara with 45dex color cyan

The Kumara's are to convert it in Morolian mags, i know these mag kumara it's a mag for force, so it's possible for you make that mag only pow/dex?

The only requirement is that they have 5 def, 0 mind and 45 dex, I do not know at what level that would be possible, but with the mags being level 100 they are fine.

If you take my order please send me a message and the price for all, i will pay you everything in photon drops. many thanks Craig.

Regards. Jesús

Back