Control Pad Help?

Scrungo

Raddest of tads
Guildcard
So, im using my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, and everything is working fine, except the movement. When i go to move my character moves, but he wont run, he just walks slowly.
Is there anything i can do, or did i just do something wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

staphen

Guildcard
Normally, your character walks for about one second before they start running. On a controller, they may continue to walk if the analog stick is not fully extended. Maybe you need to calibrate your controller so that the computer will recognize the full range of motion of the controller's analog sticks.

Scrungo

Raddest of tads
Guildcard
Normally, your character walks for about one second before they start running. On a controller, they may continue to walk if the analog stick is not fully extended. Maybe you need to calibrate your controller so that the computer will recognize the full range of motion of the controller's analog sticks.
i have no clue how to do that, sadly, PSO doesnt have an option to calibrate. do you know of how to? if its fine if not.

Hex

I'm having trouble getting a Switch Pro controller to connect at all myself, but I do know the Switch Pro Controllers are weirdly finnicky about their neutral positions when connected to a PC.