Contest: Mag Bounty [Complete]

Hello Ephineans,

Theres been some excitement over on the discord lately and I'm bringing it over here to make it official and reach a wider audience. Not on discord yet? Check it out! A huge part of our community is on the Ephinea discord server. :) (Discord is not required to compete.)

I am hosting this contest for several reasons. The main reason is I just like mags. They're cool. Secondly, I think that lvl 199 2nd evo mags are some of the most difficult mags to make in the game. I am really excited to see who out there has the mental fortitude and ability to complete one! Good luck!

Please read below for more info on this contest

CONTEST: Mag Bounty [Complete]
(original post: https://discord.com/channels/313866173370335232/313868170744037377/1103484450521751573)

Prize: 69pd (50pd from me, 19pd from @beev)

Target Mag: Level 199 [Chartreuse] Tapas (19/105/35/40)(has twins) 200 IQ & 120% Synchro

Rules:

1. To claim the prize you must make and deliver this mag exactly as it looks above. The color, Evolution, stats, IQ, and Synchro must match exactly. No other mags will be accepted.
2. Only the first person to complete this mag and deliver it will claim the 69pd prize. First runner up will also receive a consolation prize of 10pd(sponsored by @Derfy).
3. I will not reimburse you for failed mags or mags finished after the prize has been claimed. Compete at your own risk. This mag is very challenging to make!
4. Be kind to other competitors please. This is intended to be a fun challenge and good sportsmanship is expected. All Ephinea rules apply here, obviously.

Time limit: 90 days from this post.

This bounty has been claimed! @Miku has completed the mag and claimed the 69pd prize. Congrats Miku!

The runner up prize has been claimed by @Red Frame. Congratulations Red Frame! See below for pics.

Proof of concept:

tapasfinished2-png.png

Good luck to all those who decide to compete!

This contest is now closed. Thank you all for your participation. If anyone else finishes this mag feel free to post it here. While there are no more PD prizes, you still win mag clout.

Last edited:
Awesome. Nice solve. I wish you luck!

I'll consider adding in a small consolation prize. I don't want people to be discouraged from trying.

Last edited:
Wow. Congrats Miku! I'll pick it up later today! You are truly a master of mags. Miku has completed the bounty but there is still a runner-up prize available if anyone else is hard at work.

I guess it's time for me to change the "Impossible" section of my mag shop to "very difficult."

Congratulations on accomplishing this challenge. And so quickly too. :D

To put things into perspective. Estimated feed time for this mag was 80 hours based on other plans. You finished it in 56 hours. Did you even sleep lol? I'd love to see the feeding plan you came up with. Amazing work!

Last edited:
Back