Consistent C mode group?

redria7

CakeWatch
I'm interested in playing some challenge mode on a semi-regular basis. Partly for S-ranks and partly just to explore the game mode.

Regularly available times:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 9pm-midnight EDT

Even something as little as running one stage a week would be nice to feel like I'm making progress. No experience level requirements, just warm bodies.

I'll try finding groups in discord but I'd prefer something regular. :)

I am devastated that classic mode and regular mode cannot play challenge mode together. HC could play with regular mode…
Yeah but look at the bright side, its probably never been ran and rarely will be. We can set our own price and profit heavily and then even trade the classic pds to nm for 1:2 lmao

I'm interested in a once or twice a week slow grind to S Rank (EP 1 or 2). Usually free Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-10 pm EST. This pertains to either normal OR classic mode, but would prefer classic for now. @redria7

I'm interested in a once or twice a week slow grind to S Rank (EP 1 or 2). Usually free Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-10 pm EST. This pertains to either normal OR classic mode, but would prefer classic for now. @redria7
I’m busy on Monday nights, and my baby goes down to sleep usually no earlier than 830est for wednesdays. If you don’t mind going in 1-2 hour chunks, we could do wednesdays. I have someone else I’m playing government quests with on wednesdays at 1030pm, and we do want to do c-mode after we finish, but if you have to be offline by then that’s fine.

I only play on normal mode, but if you only want to do classic, I could probably find someone willing to buy using normal mode PDs lol.

If this is still going down im down to join too. I can usually manage to get on at like 9 pst and stay on for longer on the weekends. I do have an account thats at like 1c6 i wish i could finish (normal) but im up for classic especially just in hopes that i could make more off of it and progress my account more lol

If this is still going down im down to join too. I can usually manage to get on at like 9 pst and stay on for longer on the weekends. I do have an account thats at like 1c6 i wish i could finish (normal) but im up for classic especially just in hopes that i could make more off of it and progress my account more lol
9pst is midnight est. Too late for me to be starting any cmode stages unfortunately. Time zones strike again!

I used to start challenge mode games every day, but to me 1 or 2 stages depending on how long they take are usually enough. I can help if you don't mind taking multiple days to finish them. I am also interested in classic mode, but I don't mainly play to get weapons so normal mode is fine too.

Last edited:
Back