Connection errors despite following instructions

image.png

Hello everyone I just registered and I am having trouble connecting to the game. Every time I select a block I get the error shown above. As the title says I have followed all the steps and have spent around 6 total hours trying to figure out what is wrong. What other information can I provide in order to solve this issue? My OS is Windows 11 and I am using Malware Bytes Premium.

Server is seeing multiple connections from your end.
Are you trying to connect with multiple clients at once? Or are you using something that messes with your internet connection? Maybe a weird port scanner? Maybe something related to your firewall?

Someone had a similar issue last year and I remember they were using some bizarre tool for something related to their connection. It wasn't a VPN or a proxy. I can't remember what it was...

There are multiple new accounts created after your accounts today that all could connect just fine. It has to be something on your end.

Thank you so much, since you said there were multiple connections being seen from my end I was able to narrow down what was causing the problem and managed to fix it! I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you so much, since you said there were multiple connections being seen from my end I was able to narrow down what was causing the problem and managed to fix it! I cannot thank you enough.
Good to read, but what was the problem? In case anybody from the future has the same issue. The person with this issue last year contacted me through a discord DM about it, but I closed the DM way back so it may as well be lost forever.

Back