Commands Issues

legit nyck

one in particular this command /teammate is possible activate it in the psobb tethealla server or it is only to game cube ver?

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
It is possible to implement for a single player game only, but it wouldn't be able to be used via a team game.

You have to realize, though, my main focus on the project has always been to get all of the basic functionality of the game working FIRST. Ie.: Challenge Mode, Trade Windows, proper item table loading, etc. before adding enhancements or things that aren't important (to me) like announcing drops, /teammate, and so on...

legit nyck

Sodaboy said:
It is possible to implement for a single player game only, but it wouldn't be able to be used via a team game.

You have to realize, though, my main focus on the project has always been to get all of the basic functionality of the game working FIRST. Ie.: Challenge Mode, Trade Windows, proper item table loading, etc. before adding enhancements or things that aren't important (to me) like announcing drops, /teammate, and so on...
Yes I understand, actually I also always dreamed and waited for the day that I finally saw the ch-mode and the trade window running on other servers, especially on my of course hehehe so I'm going to keep an eye on my topic about these applications thanks and speaking of trade and challenge I have no doubt these codes are paramount to improving any pso Server, please ignore it commands actually never been of great interest to my