Commander Blade & Friend Ring bug

Straycat

Guildcard
Hi!

It's probably common knowledge here, but I thought I would report that the following stat boosts related to team members do not work on this server:

1. Friend Ring's ATP bonus: # of team members / 2 to base ATP stat.
2. Commander Blade's ATA bonus: when worn by the team master, all party members of the same team (within an unknown amount of range?) gain +20 ATA to the modified stat.

Sources:
http://psobb.xrea.tk/droplist/itemdata/item41012453.html

http://psobb.xrea.tk/droplist/itemdata/item11012153.html

Thanks for reading.

Friend ring i think has been badly translated over the years. When I tested it years ago. ATP goes up based on how many players are in the game multiplied by 2 (i think you need to be leader) this is referred to as "team" so could be misleading. So i think the max ATP increase would be 6. The DFP is based on the amount of GC's you have added. If i remember correctly when I looked at the client code the DFP was number of guildcards divided by 2 and not multiplied. so if you have the max of 105 guildcards you'll probably see an increase of 52DFP.

We'll have to look into the commander blade. I assume the team leader was the player that made the game?

Friend ring i think has been badly translated over the years. When I tested it years ago. ATP goes up based on how many players are in the game multiplied by 2 (i think you need to be leader) this is referred to as "team" so could be misleading. So i think the max ATP increase would be 6. The DFP is based on the amount of GC's you have added. If i remember correctly when I looked at the client code the DFP was number of guildcards divided by 2 and not multiplied. so if you have the max of 105 guildcards you'll probably see an increase of 52DFP.

We'll have to look into the commander blade. I assume the team leader was the player that made the game?
Hi, thank you for your reply! I didn't know that about Friend Ring... good to have that cleared up. =)

Re. Commander Blade. Yeah, I tried it with the team master (me) as the party maker, and a team member making the party instead. No ATA gain in either test.

Hi, thank you for your reply! I didn't know that about Friend Ring... good to have that cleared up. =)

Re. Commander Blade. Yeah, I tried it with the team master (me) as the party maker, and a team member making the party instead. No ATA gain in either test.
Any news on this? Looks like that description is just left off of the Ephinea Wiki...

Back