Coming from GameCube

Melmoth

discord: melmoththew
Hi all. The name's Melmoth. I'm a big fan of gothic horror novels and specifically Melmoth the Wanderer, so I named my RAmar after him.

I wanted to start with FOmar but after digging through the forums, it seems wise to start with an easier class. I'm planning to use RAmar HUcast RAcast and then FOmar. Good to know there are more than 4 slots on this server.

I just started playing a month ago and enjoyed the anniversary event. Everyone I've run into has been kind and several have even given me some basic weapons to get me started.

Thank you and happy hunting.

Hi all. The name's Melmoth. I'm a big fan of gothic horror novels and specifically Melmoth the Wanderer, so I named my RAmar after him.

I wanted to start with FOmar but after digging through the forums, it seems wise to start with an easier class. I'm planning to use RAmar HUcast RAcast and then FOmar. Good to know there are more than 4 slots on this server.

I just started playing a month ago and enjoyed the anniversary event. Everyone I've run into has been kind and several have even given me some basic weapons to get me started.

Thank you and happy hunting.
EEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Momo-san carefully~!* Ahhhh yes, yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the topless siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! The FOrce's Formality wiff moast players is, they create a tankish character First to basically halp raise their FO's by finding loot, monies, and techs. Place all the Magic user stuff in the Shared Bank....then your FO has access to it and can Grind himself up without any real 'trauma' that comes wiff starting out EXTRA SQUISHY! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! (If mew hasn't already~!) And Welcome Home! =3!

Welcome melmoththew

I hope to meet you online. I really enjoyed my own time on the GameCube. Splitscreen action was sick.

Back