Coming back with some friends, need suggestions :)

Jase

Hello!

I am coming back to the game with some friends after a long, long, long, long, did I say long? break. And suffice it to say, I seem to have forgotten quite a bit about this game.

If anyone can offer some suggestions, that would be great!

We are forming a 3 person static (we couldn't find a 4th :( ) and were wondering what some class suggestions would be. My other two friends have never played a PSO game before.
Additionally, after making our characters, should we just jump into Forest Normal, then move up the ladder? When should we hit Episodes 2 and 4? What's a good way to get money to help raise mags/keep a force stocked up on fluids?

I know these are pretty basic questions, but I don't really have answers to them.

Thank you for any tips you can offer, and feel free to suggest more that I already did not mention.

Hello!

I am coming back to the game with some friends after a long, long, long, long, did I say long? break. And suffice it to say, I seem to have forgotten quite a bit about this game.

If anyone can offer some suggestions, that would be great!

We are forming a 3 person static (we couldn't find a 4th :( ) and were wondering what some class suggestions would be. My other two friends have never played a PSO game before.
Additionally, after making our characters, should we just jump into Forest Normal, then move up the ladder? When should we hit Episodes 2 and 4? What's a good way to get money to help raise mags/keep a force stocked up on fluids?

I know these are pretty basic questions, but I don't really have answers to them.

Thank you for any tips you can offer, and feel free to suggest more that I already did not mention.
EEEeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over Jase-san carefully....then starts eyeing the 'friends' next~!....* =3! Aaaand yet another lost Old Guard player has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and have washed up on our little tribe's shore! AND you brought FRIENDS~! Needless to say, asking "what is best?" is a bit of loaded question dear! As for your nooblet friends....creating a balanced party might benefit you all...someone to kill from a distance....one for support....yadda yadda yadda...you get the idea. The normal ritual is yes, begin with Forest runs and SELL pretty much EVERYTHING you find for MAG funds....armors....weapons...etc. MAGS are mission critical to ANY character build! So Mew would suggest you look up MAG feed guides! Just remember it's 3 feedings every 3.5 minutes! Oh and don't let the Bloodlust make you forget to feed it midcombat! With that said....Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! OH, and moar importantly....Welcome Home! =3!

Back