Coming back could use a team

Dragonkid

Just started to come back and play pso again, and could use a group of people to play the game with so it doesnt get stale.

I have some experience as a ranger from gamecube, got him to lvl like 120 or so. So far on Ephinea im lvl 75, grinding to get to ultimate soon! I enjoy the game and would like to learn the little nit bits and what not, but i also have never touched episode four, so thatd be a fun learning experience, and episode two i have done and completed but not for years.

anyways i do have discord and i am a mature player who plays in the afternoon usually.

Just started to come back and play pso again, and could use a group of people to play the game with so it doesnt get stale.

I have some experience as a ranger from gamecube, got him to lvl like 120 or so. So far on Ephinea im lvl 75, grinding to get to ultimate soon! I enjoy the game and would like to learn the little nit bits and what not, but i also have never touched episode four, so thatd be a fun learning experience, and episode two i have done and completed but not for years.

anyways i do have discord and i am a mature player who plays in the afternoon usually.
Niiiice! Discord is a nice way to keep track of active team members and some teams purrfer you to have it to join them.... we certainly do! =3 Episode 4 is kiiiinda the Rangers Bane lol....so....Stay SANE! lol. Welcome Home! =3 Mew will keep an eye out for you! Is Dragonkid your in game name dear? =3

Back