Coming back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChicoSuave, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ChicoSuave

ChicoSuave Member

Guildcard:
    With PSO 2 coming to the US in Spring I've had a hankering for some of good 'ole fashioned original formula. Started a character here about 3 years ago but kinda lost interest, trying not to let that happen this time. I'd really like to finally get a character to 200 by the time PSO 2 hits, been playing since DC V1 and still have yet to accomplish it so here we are. Still see some familiar faces around and plenty of new ones, if you see a RAcast name RoboJesus or a HUcast named Waffles shout me a holler dawgs.

anime, Harborer of Hope and Ryan like this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Casual GM Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Welcome back.

Nice avatar.

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  3. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

EEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Waffles-san!* Mew remembers seeing both your Droids dear! VERY happy you allowed yourself to return to the fight~! 200 is a little less of a soul shattering experience here and can very well be a reality before PSO2 arrives! We Old Guard Dreamcasters have a swagger other younger console warriors can only emulate with pride! So the desire to return after 18 years takes a lot of...Mojo to rekindle huh? <3 Welcome Back! Welcome Home~! =3

4. cameron-

cameron- Cameron

Guildcard:
    i’m rich af boi hit me up if you need anything

Sato, Harborer of Hope and anime like this.
  5. Physalis17

Physalis17 SEGA Fox Boi

Welcome back. I'm in the same boat. Excited to come back to Ephinea hearing about PSO 2 finally coming out.

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  6. ChicoSuave

ChicoSuave Member

Guildcard:
    Thanks all, looking forward to getting back to it. And hasn't it been 19 years? Dreamcast turns 20 in September.

7. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

Dec 20th 2000 was DC release yes? =o_O=

8. ChicoSuave

ChicoSuave Member

Guildcard:
    You're right, for some reason I remembered it being a launch title. My memory isn't so great these days.

9. Elekor

Elekor Member

Guildcard:
    Welcome back to PSO ChicoSuave

Love the Avatar, See you in game.