Coming back again

ChicoSuave

Guildcard
With PSO 2 coming to the US in Spring I've had a hankering for some of good 'ole fashioned original formula. Started a character here about 3 years ago but kinda lost interest, trying not to let that happen this time. I'd really like to finally get a character to 200 by the time PSO 2 hits, been playing since DC V1 and still have yet to accomplish it so here we are. Still see some familiar faces around and plenty of new ones, if you see a RAcast name RoboJesus or a HUcast named Waffles shout me a holler dawgs.

With PSO 2 coming to the US in Spring I've had a hankering for some of good 'ole fashioned original formula. Started a character here about 3 years ago but kinda lost interest, trying not to let that happen this time. I'd really like to finally get a character to 200 by the time PSO 2 hits, been playing since DC V1 and still have yet to accomplish it so here we are. Still see some familiar faces around and plenty of new ones, if you see a RAcast name RoboJesus or a HUcast named Waffles shout me a holler dawgs.
EEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Waffles-san!* Mew remembers seeing both your Droids dear! VERY happy you allowed yourself to return to the fight~! 200 is a little less of a soul shattering experience here and can very well be a reality before PSO2 arrives! We Old Guard Dreamcasters have a swagger other younger console warriors can only emulate with pride! So the desire to return after 18 years takes a lot of...Mojo to rekindle huh? <3 Welcome Back! Welcome Home~! =3

Back