Coming back again :)

Keinai

Well hello my fellow PSO players it seems this game will always make me comeback no matter what happens in life :), I came back early in July last year but with work and school and life I vanished again but once again I am back to play and get to know more people that love this game like myself. Life has made turn around for the good and I am getting married in 2 months which I am stoked for. If anyone remembers me Msg me I use to play as Elly, Bumblebee, Freyja and Nobu but I think I wanted to start over somewhat fresh meaning new character but with a mag and some non op goodies :)

P.S I have never played a Foney, Fonew or Ramarl and Ramar are they fun? I know most of the advantages of Foney and Fonew but what tech does Ramarl and Ramar get? I know I can look up basic stuff online but I am wanting to ask anyways.

P.S.S Anyone play on a laptop with the home key being on the numpad #7 but doesn't work? I can't seem to change it under the config either?

Welcome back to the server! Ramar only gets lv15 techs and only shift and deband but has the highest ata of any class. Ramarl gets lv20 techs (shift&deband and zalure&jellen) but doesn't have as much ata or atp as Ramar.

15 techs are mostly horrible, 20 techs are just barely passable, and they have overall less traps than their HU counter parts. Thank god RAs have the tools (needles, shots, bazookas, freeze guns) to go with their great ata, overall good atp, and not needing smartlink to just think of using projectiles or someone might think they are just nerfed HUs.

5/10 barely workable garbage characters

:p

Well hello my fellow PSO players it seems this game will always make me comeback no matter what happens in life :), I came back early in July last year but with work and school and life I vanished again but once again I am back to play and get to know more people that love this game like myself. Life has made turn around for the good and I am getting married in 2 months which I am stoked for. If anyone remembers me Msg me I use to play as Elly, Bumblebee, Freyja and Nobu but I think I wanted to start over somewhat fresh meaning new character but with a mag and some non op goodies :)

P.S I have never played a Foney, Fonew or Ramarl and Ramar are they fun? I know most of the advantages of Foney and Fonew but what tech does Ramarl and Ramar get? I know I can look up basic stuff online but I am wanting to ask anyways.

P.S.S Anyone play on a laptop with the home key being on the numpad #7 but doesn't work? I can't seem to change it under the config either?
SQUEEeeeeeeee! *GLOMPS and GROOMS!* Mew mew remembers you dear! Welcome Home! AND Congrats on finding that life partner who you can love and annoy for the Rest of your life! XD! <3!!!!!

SQUEEeeeeeeee! *GLOMPS and GROOMS!* Mew mew remembers you dear! Welcome Home! AND Congrats on finding that life partner who you can love and annoy for the Rest of your life! XD! <3!!!!!

Thank you, Glad your still here. Yeah I annoy her a lot and she knows about PSO as when I used to play it alot she would watch and she loved the Sato mags alot maybe I can get her to try pso but not her style of game so maybe. I am glad to see a few faces I recognize and the lobby sitters still around lol

Thank you, Glad your still here. Yeah I annoy her a lot and she knows about PSO as when I used to play it alot she would watch and she loved the Sato mags alot maybe I can get her to try pso but not her style of game so maybe. I am glad to see a few faces I recognize and the lobby sitters still around lol
The couples that PLAY together STAY Together! <3 So if and when she does decide to brave a stint with you here, your mew will be moar than happy to halp her get her mojo flowing! It may not be her cup of tea....but after a few minutes actually fighting beside you...she may come to accept it moar openly? Never know! <3!

Yo welcome back. Cgs on marriage

Back