Combo Unlock For Various Weapons Makes Common Sense

If combo was unlocked would you use Dark Flow for it's special or as a regular sword for it's range?

• Dark Flow (Special attack spam in Ultimate)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Flow (N/H attack for extra range against mobs in Ultimate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terror

Guildcard
Hi, I would like to say something. Although there will always be somebody to disagree for everything. Please try not to be so quick to refuse my suggestion without thinking about it with a bit of common sense. Feel free to vote after carefully reading my post.

I think there should be weapon combo unlocks in PSO for various weapons. Some folks might argue that it would break the game, but in truth such an update would be adding diversity and challenges to gameplay. I used to have a 60H Dark Flow, and it was still not enough (hit) to do H/H/H combo everywhere in Ultimate Difficulty without missing. Can you imagine a HC player trying to abuse the Dark Flow special? You'd be risking your progress every time. But if you can pull it off, then you'd be looking like a savage. I say do it, because it would be fun to watch. At that point even I would consider creating a HC account to challenge myself.

Some people might argue that people would spam the Dark Flow special, but you would have to try until you die. It would help if people weren't so unrealistic, unreasonable and uptight about the smallest of things. In all honesty, I'm almost 100% sure that most people would use combo Dark Flow as a regular sword more than there would be people spamming the special attack.
I wouldn't be surprised if people just use the Dark Flow for the sword that it is. If I remember correctly, Dark Flow wasn't just good for the special attack, but for the range it has. However, without combo attacks that range is quite useless againsts mobs in Ultimate Difficulty.

I'm not suggesting to make Ephinea like Schtserv, because that would mean the admin which is Matt would have to turn into an inconsiderate piece of shit like Crono. And I don't even wanna think about that possibility. It seems like people have forgotten what it was like in Schtserv. It wasn't bad all the time. Combo Unlocks was definitely not what killed that server. I'm just being honest.

With common sense Ephinea server could become even more fun for users. SJS/TJS is a lonely sword uber. After many years of PSO existing consider the lacking database. It would be nice if there was an alternative to TJS in my opinion. That's what Dark Flow could be. While you might see somebody using the special attack sometimes, most people would probably use it as a regular sword for it's range and power including myself.

Lets not forget that for maximum damage output many moments in PSO are situational.
Unlocking Combo for various weapons will not render FS, Charge Vulcans, Zerk weapons, Twin Blaze nor any other weapon uselss including TJS. Think about it.pso131242314931138001.jpg

Why would you put "various weapons" in the title and then only mention Dark Flow, anyway? Clickbait much? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back