Class running speeds

Hello! I recently logged on to Ephinea for the first time, I absolutely love the work your team has put into PSOBB, I'm a huge fan of Hardcore, btw.
I noticed a small pleasant change- Movement is far more responsive, with characters bursting into a run much faster than previous versions I've played. I suggest specific distances each class must walk before bursting into a run. Character speeds are mentioned in the class lists, but don't make a difference outside combat animations.

HUmar-Medium
Hunewearl-Fast
Hucast-Medium
Hucaseal-Fast

Ramarl-Medium
Ramar-Medium
Racast-Slow
Racaseal-Slow

FOmar-Medium
Fomarl-Slow
Fonewearl-Fast
Fonewm -Slow

I'm not sure if its possible for individual classes, but it would for sure add immersion and an extra level of strategy required in combat.
If this is possible it would require some discussion depending on the characters stats and abilities, but I think it would be a welcomed change.
It'd also give us an opportunity to admire some of the more unique animations specific characters display upon walking.

Aleron Ives

BB both reduced the distance needed to go from walking to running from two steps to one and added the ability to rotate your character without moving your legs or changing your position, which looks a bit... odd. :p