Claire's Deal not accepting items

Goldom

I've been collecting pieces, and finally got the last thing I needed for my first Claire's Deal trade, for HP/Resurrection... and it don't work. =(
At first she wouldn't accept the HP/Restorate. I bought a new one from the shop, and she'll take that one for some reason. Takes my HP/Generate just fine. But then she wants the HP/Revival and... won't take it. And that's not something I can just easily grab another of. Plus I'm terrified even if I did, it'd turn out she won't take my Flame Cutter, which it took AGES to find.
I know the thing ain't exactly useful, but this has been my goal for a while now, just for the sake of saying I did it, so this is a big letdown.

I found another post on here from 3 years ago saying the same thing, but they only had trouble with the Restorate, not the rare stuff, so they just replaced it.

If there's anything that could be done to fix the quest I'd appreciate it... or maybe if someone would trade me their HP/Revival for mine to see if that would work?

note: I looked at the item data in Item Viewer, and the working and non-working Restorates have identical data.

Uh so I got it to work, but I couldn't possibly replicate it?

I was just trying all sorts of things, equipping the units, unequipping them, sorting them differently in the inventory... and suddenly the bugged Restorate was working, but the Generate wasn't! So I just kept futzing around with them and eventually got to a point where all three were accepted. I have NO idea what the determining factor was.

Maybe try replicating the issue in sandbox mode. That way you can just generate the items to test.

I am here, a year later, having the same issue. I can confirm that -EQUIPPING- the items and then unequipping and then trading them fixed the issue for TP/Resurrection. If someone else looking through this thread encounters the same issue. Cheers!

Back