Chat commands

Folestet

After someone on Fodra seemed to be messaging the entire server without knowing it, I went looking for a list of chat commands for Blue Burst, but couldn't find it. I assume there are commands to select (perhaps accidentally) messaging your group, a player, and the server. Would anyone have a list of these? The Blue Burst manual on Sega Retro at least mentions using F9 and F10 to toggle group and normal chat log windows at the bottom of the screen, and in a different section the lobby actions.

I assume you are talking about Mews messages?
Something about people spreading germs at gas pumps?
She's a moderator and has privileges to send server wide messages. I doubt she sent those on accident. I'm kind of surprised you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mew yet :(
Moderator names are blue in game btw.

After someone on Fodra seemed to be messaging the entire server without knowing it, I went looking for a list of chat commands for Blue Burst, but couldn't find it. I assume there are commands to select (perhaps accidentally) messaging your group, a player, and the server. Would anyone have a list of these? The Blue Burst manual on Sega Retro at least mentions using F9 and F10 to toggle group and normal chat log windows at the bottom of the screen, and in a different section the lobby actions.
*Blinks at Folesies curiously~* Heeey...mew hasn't 'pounced' you yet huh? Hmmmm...*Puts You on her POUNCE ON SIGHT List~!* Yes, while in shops looking for hit% weps to give away...a panicked IRL thought came to mind! So your mew decided to create an impromptu 'Public service announcement' about gas pumps and ATM buttons ppl prolly didn't consider since we use them so frequently! But again. yes, that's just mew's way of trying to get the server community involved. She'll often announce trade rooms, or Parties in need of HALP~, or even Birthdays etc. Sorry for your wasted efforts in tearing apart the chat commands options dear! XD! Very Nice to meet ya! =3

She's a moderator and has privileges to send server wide messages. I doubt she sent those on accident. I'm kind of surprised you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mew yet :(
^THIS~!^ <3!!

Ah, yeah, that's what it was.
*Blinks at Folesies curiously~* Heeey...mew hasn't 'pounced' you yet huh? Hmmmm...*Puts You on her POUNCE ON SIGHT List~!* Yes, while in shops looking for hit% weps to give away...a panicked IRL thought came to mind! So your mew decided to create an impromptu 'Public service announcement' about gas pumps and ATM buttons ppl prolly didn't consider since we use them so frequently! But again. yes, that's just mew's way of trying to get the server community involved. She'll often announce trade rooms, or Parties in need of HALP~, or even Birthdays etc. Sorry for your wasted efforts in tearing apart the chat commands options dear! XD! Very Nice to meet ya! =3
I saw the announcement today for the Mag daycare. Very nice idea. Might have to take you up on that much later. As for "tearing apart the chat commands," I might as well put together what I found. I ended up figuring out all of the keyboard shortcuts for the lobby actions/emotes. Here is the list for the next person wondering. Lobby actions are in the same categories and order as they appear in the menu you can bring up with Ctrl+End by default, just with slightly different labels.
-Greetings-
Greeting 1: Alt+H
Greeting 2: Alt+B
Greeting 3: Alt+D
Greeting 4: Alt+G
Salute: Alt+F

Yes: Alt+O
No: Alt+N
Shrug: Alt+Q
Clap: Alt+R
Come here: Alt+C

Sorry: Alt+S
Cheer: Alt+W
Frustrated: Alt+E
Bored: Alt+L

Jump: Alt+J
Spin: Alt+Y
Cartwheel: Alt+3
Somersault: Alt+4
Back roll: Alt+1
Backflip: Alt+2

Dance 1: Alt+P
Dance 2: Alt+A
Victory pose 1: Alt+Z
Victory pose 2: Alt+X
Victory pose 3: Alt+V
Ask for kiss: Alt+K
Blow kiss: Alt+T

Big Damage: Alt+F1
Small Damage: Alt+F2
Press switch: Alt+F3
Guard: Alt+F4
Dead: Alt+M
Wait: Alt+5

Attack 1 (unarmed): Alt+F5
Attack 2 (slicer): Alt+F6
Attack 3 (cane): Alt+F7
Attack 4 (slicer): Alt+F8
Attack 5 (two swords): Alt+F9
Attack 6 (claw): Alt+F10
Technique 1: Alt+F11
Technique 2: Alt+F12
Photon Blast 1: Alt+6
Photon Blast 2: Alt+7
Photon Blast 3: Alt+8
Photon Blast 4: Alt+9
Photon Blast 5: Alt+0

Sit in Photon Chair 1: Alt+U
Sit in Photon Chair 2: Alt+I
(accept advances, cancel ends)

The only one I'm not entirely certain of is Attack 3 being used with a cane, since it was so difficult to use Forces in my exprience with offline mode on the GameCube. If I figure out what the technique and photon blast poses are tied to for certain, I might update this.

Ah, yeah, that's what it was.

I saw the announcement today for the Mag daycare. Very nice idea. Might have to take you up on that much later. As for "tearing apart the chat commands," I might as well put together what I found. I ended up figuring out all of the keyboard shortcuts for the lobby actions/emotes. Here is the list for the next person wondering. Lobby actions are in the same categories and order as they appear in the menu you can bring up with Ctrl+End by default, just with slightly different labels.
-Greetings-
Greeting 1: Alt+H
Greeting 2: Alt+B
Greeting 3: Alt+D
Greeting 4: Alt+G
Salute: Alt+F

Yes: Alt+O
No: Alt+N
Shrug: Alt+Q
Clap: Alt+R
Come here: Alt+C

Sorry: Alt+S
Cheer: Alt+W
Frustrated: Alt+E
Bored: Alt+L

Jump: Alt+J
Spin: Alt+Y
Cartwheel: Alt+3
Somersault: Alt+4
Back roll: Alt+1
Backflip: Alt+2

Dance 1: Alt+P
Dance 2: Alt+A
Victory pose 1: Alt+Z
Victory pose 2: Alt+X
Victory pose 3: Alt+V
Ask for kiss: Alt+K
Blow kiss: Alt+T

Big Damage: Alt+F1
Small Damage: Alt+F2
Press switch: Alt+F3
Guard: Alt+F4
Dead: Alt+M
Wait: Alt+5

Attack 1 (unarmed): Alt+F5
Attack 2 (slicer): Alt+F6
Attack 3 (cane): Alt+F7
Attack 4 (slicer): Alt+F8
Attack 5 (two swords): Alt+F9
Attack 6 (claw): Alt+F10
Technique 1: Alt+F11
Technique 2: Alt+F12
Photon Blast 1: Alt+6
Photon Blast 2: Alt+7
Photon Blast 3: Alt+8
Photon Blast 4: Alt+9
Photon Blast 5: Alt+0

Sit in Photon Chair 1: Alt+U
Sit in Photon Chair 2: Alt+I
(accept advances, cancel ends)

The only one I'm not entirely certain of is Attack 3 being used with a cane, since it was so difficult to use Forces in my exprience with offline mode on the GameCube. If I figure out what the technique and photon blast poses are tied to for certain, I might update this.
*Looks upon with Wet Dancing eyes~!* You're a Passionate One aren't ya? =3

Back