Character appearance has changed after break

Par4site

Hello, wanted to report an issue I found after taking a break from Ephinea for awhile.

I had a FoNewm transferred from Ultima a long time ago (~2015 ish), and was a small set FoNewm with blue clothes. Recently when I went to play him again, he turned into a big lad that almost looks in appearance to Montague. I was wondering if there was a fix, like a potential saved file somewhere on the server that had his old appearance to overwrite what he is now.
1673062168753.png

Hello, wanted to report an issue I found after taking a break from Ephinea for awhile.

I had a FoNewm transferred from Ultima a long time ago (~2015 ish), and was a small set FoNewm with blue clothes. Recently when I went to play him again, he turned into a big lad that almost looks in appearance to Montague. I was wondering if there was a fix, like a potential saved file somewhere on the server that had his old appearance to overwrite what he is now.
View attachment 18410

If you join a team with the dressing room function unlocked, you can fully change your character's appearance.

Back