Casual player solo hunt

Law

Guildcard
Hey all, hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I'm a level 174 RAmar Purplenum.

I'm a casual player, I've loved the game since I played it back on Dreamcast and I come back every couple of months for a few runs.

That said, I'm not deep into the lore and could do with some advice. I play a lot of solo but I really want to get my hands on an old favourite of mine, Heavens Punisher!

Can I obtain this on my own via drop? If so where? Or should I be asking to buy it? I have no idea what the going rate is but I do have a lot of photon drops.

Can anyone offer me any advice please?

The best Heaven Punisher hunt right now (accounting for the Christmas-enhanced +50% drop anything rate boost) is probably either Skyly Sweep-up Operation #7 (0.13% chance per run), Purplenum December Disaster #2 (0.16% chance per run), or the first two rooms of Purplenum Maximum Attack E: Gal Da Val (0.07% chance per reset). If you wanted to buy one, you're looking at 200 PDs at the absolute minimum, per the price guide, and most HPs go up for auction anyway.

No matter how you approach it, it's pretty difficult. Good luck!

Hey all, hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I'm a level 174 RAmar Purplenum.

I'm a casual player, I've loved the game since I played it back on Dreamcast and I come back every couple of months for a few runs.

That said, I'm not deep into the lore and could do with some advice. I play a lot of solo but I really want to get my hands on an old favourite of mine, Heavens Punisher!

Can I obtain this on my own via drop? If so where? Or should I be asking to buy it? I have no idea what the going rate is but I do have a lot of photon drops.

Can anyone offer me any advice please?
Advice~?........Stay SANE, Luv!!! OH! And before you get disheartened at the idea that even After the event bonuses are over...there's still the Daily Lady Luck (/forecast) boost aaaaand depending on the 4 week boost cycle~! So that keeps you out of the comical "Snow balls chance in HELL!" Category! There's Still Hope! Nya~!

Last edited:
Reactions: Law
The best Heaven Punisher hunt right now (accounting for the Christmas-enhanced +50% drop anything rate boost) is probably either Skyly Sweep-up Operation #7 (0.13% chance per run), Purplenum December Disaster #2 (0.16% chance per run), or the first two rooms of Purplenum Maximum Attack E: Gal Da Val (0.07% chance per reset). If you wanted to buy one, you're looking at 200 PDs at the absolute minimum, per the price guide, and most HPs go up for auction anyway.

No matter how you approach it, it's pretty difficult. Good luck!
Thank you. Maybe I'll try and party up then.

What drops it in DD2?

Back