Can't decide which of two mag to get for my FOmar.

Which should i pick

• Nidra : DEF 15 / POW 35 / DEX 10 / MIND 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both, Both is good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aether89

Creator of Magatama
Guildcard
I have currently two mag a

Marica Lvl 61 DEF 15 / POW 35 / DEX 9 / MIND 2

and a

Mitra Lvl 41 DEF 5/ POW 0 / DEX 20 / MIND 16

If i feed some antiparalysis and a lots of Difluid to my Marica at level 100 i could get a Nidra
with DEF 15 / POW 35 / DEX 10 / MIND 40

or i could go with the Mitra and evolve it into a Sato
with DEF 5/ POW 0 / DEX 45 / MIND 50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Could also do to the Sato
with DEF 5/ POW 0 / DEX 45 / MIND 50
and a Sato/Nidra
with DEF 15 / POW 48/ DEX 35/ MIND 2

Or i could take another option

Depends on what your mat plan is really. And what colour the sato is. Aethetics matter maaaaan :3

When I create the character to get the mag, I chose white as I personally like the white Sato, also both started as a white Mag

For my mat plan I don't really have one, as I not sure what is a mat plan... Do you mean TP material, HP material etc...

Last edited:
I wonder if an all 50s mag here will turn into a monomate. Anybody ever tried it?

For FOmar, after V101 you only need 46 DEX on your mag to max ATA at level 200. DEF is better to keep as 5, and better to use DEF mats if you need extra DFP because you get 2 dfp per def mat over 1 dfp per mag level. POW and MIND are pretty flexible. I can make up some random mat plans for you later if you want.

For my mat plan I don't really have one, as I not sure what is a mat plan... Do you mean TP material, HP material etc...

Mat plan is how you distribute your material use, note that you can only use 250 of them since FOmar is a human class. HP materials and TP materials are not included in the 250. Also for each stat, there's a class-dependent cap where excessive materials/mag levels/unit boosts will no longer improve it, for example FOmar has maximum 1002 base ATP.

I wonder if an all 50s mag here will turn into a monomate. Anybody ever tried it?
A friend has made a 50/50/50/50, pretty sure it was fine.

I didn't actively try to raise my Marica DEF it just did when i feed it what i could spare.
This is also why i stopped feeding my Marica for a while to be sure on which path should i take it or prioritise the Mitra for it to become a Mind Sato. I am starting to think the both options into serious consideration.

I just tested it in in Sandbox with a Redria RAmar, a all 25 Mag and and all 50 mag it simply turned into a Pushan, so it a pretty safe bet to says if i tried it on a FOmarl Viridia, Bluefull, Redria or Whitill, it would have been a Sato while a FOmarl Greenill, Oran, Purplenum, Skyly, Pinkal, Yellowboze. would have hade a Bhima.

This result isn't unexpected as it follow in every combination the DEF+Stat1 = Stats2+Stats3, but made me realise that the ways i coded it in Magatama would cause some issue with it not happening for everyone.

Last edited:
Well, glad to help with your program. It looks brilliant.

Well, glad to help with your program. It looks brilliant.

If you think it already brilliant, what you would think about all the new quality of life improvement i am making for the next version.
It taking longer as i need to fine tune everything and make sure this time Stage 3 evolution are really fixed. Easier now that i can validate the information i found on the web with Sandbox mode.

what you would think about all the new quality of life improvement i am making for the next version.

I think slow and steady wins the race.

I do have a couple I need to make, but they are not a real priority. i'll try your program out if/when I decide to make them (probably test in sandbox first, like you) I definatly wanna make an Opa-Opa for my Hunewearl (cuz aesthetics + cuteness) and another is prob another devil tail for my fonewm's episode 2 mag.

Well in sandbox i still have to waits the time between feeding as i didn't find how to have unlimited mag feeding, but it not to bad considering i spawn the mag with stats and progress all sets that it take one item for it to evolve.

For those that interess i finaly decided to go with the both option as it would allow for me to fulfill two different role depending of the current need.

Sato
DEF 5/ POW 0 / DEX 45 / MIND 50
and a Nidra
DEF 15 / POW 48/ DEX 35/ MIND 2

Back