C Mode Static time frame for me

Dashie IOW

Dash The Bunny
Guildcard
Hello people :3

Now the event is coming to a end, I will personally start to run cmode a LOT more in the future. I know that most people are in US so I'm going to be on from roughly about 8-9 PM BST on Saturday. And then just randomly through out Sunday. Hopefully! I will post in the discord challenge mode channel when I am going to set up a game. But I will have a open game, with the stage number. Once I have a few characters with full stage clears, I will then just help in any stage people need. And I will just have a few characters that I can jump on if they happen to need a stage we run :3 I have got experience, but has been a long time. But I am happy to help anyone and teach along the way :3

Thank you <3

A friend and I are willing to run C-mode mostly on week-days evenings and possibly at any time on week-ends.
We both live in Europe but are quite noobs in C-mode.

I´m from Europe aswell and looking for people to run C Mode with. Just PM me when you are looking for someone to join :)

Thats great :3 I'm not a complete noob but I am very very rusty xD but I do remember some of the basics :3 So I'm happy to give you advice along the way :3 Just weekends are best for me, as I'm normally working weekdays so I only get a very limited time frame in the evening to play games xD

Edit: if I can nudge spuz to join us, then we are in very safe hands xD but I know he might be busy playing classic or hunting gear :3 If he can't, I will do my best x3

Last edited:
Back