Brand new to forum.

KickAss

Guildcard
Hello all!
Name is KickAss and this is the very 1st forum I’ve ever joined! Just started playing on this server after finding out about it (quit playing Elden Ring even though I almost finished) and I’m really happy to seen this game is still being loved after all these years! Old GameCube player that plays mostly at night due to Dad life and will most likely be hanging out in the Music threads!
Anyway it’s very exciting to be playing online finally after all these years and I’m loving every second of it! Take care peeps. Stay Frosty!

Hello all!
Name is KickAss and this is the very 1st forum I’ve ever joined! Just started playing on this server after finding out about it (quit playing Elden Ring even though I almost finished) and I’m really happy to seen this game is still being loved after all these years! Old GameCube player that plays mostly at night due to Dad life and will most likely be hanging out in the Music threads!
Anyway it’s very exciting to be playing online finally after all these years and I’m loving every second of it! Take care peeps. Stay Frosty!
Kiiiickiiiiiies! *POUNCES and looks over carefully~!* Glad to see you made it to the forums, luv! Our own little world of controlled 'Chaos~!' on everything PSO....(And the occasional dab of other distractions)! Welcome to Ephinea, welcome to the forums, aaaaand Again....Welcome Home! =3

Back