Brand new to Ephinea and PSO1

JonTheWeeb

Heya guys!!

How's it going? I just wanted to do a little introduction about myself. So lol based on my profile you can guess that I like pso2. I started playing that about a year ago and Ienjoy it a ton.

Sadly I've never played Pso1 and i wanted to see why so many people think it's great. So that's when found about ephinea.

I hope to meet you all in game :)
P.S. Look for someone named Kuna

Last edited:
Always happy to see new players, welcome :)

Thank you!! means a lot to me knowing you guys care :)

I'll be in game in a bit if you want to help me level up
*Puts Kuna-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Heard from almost EVERYONE whos played PSO2 had come crawling back saying the SAME thing..."PSO2 just didn't have the same 'CHARM' as the original". This has been the norm and pretty much the status quo... but now we has someone who's only played PSO2 and coming to PSO1...This ought to be interesting! Mew likes you already! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! =3 Welcome to your new Home!

*Puts Kuna-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Heard from almost EVERYONE whos played PSO2 had come crawling back saying the SAME thing..."PSO2 just didn't have the same 'CHARM' as the original". This has been the norm and pretty much the status quo... but now we has someone who's only played PSO2 and coming to PSO1...This ought to be interesting! Mew likes you already! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! =3 Welcome to your new Home!

Such a warm welcome, I uh played a little bit just to familiarize myself with the game. Having come from pso2 (which is quite complex) Pso1 is definitely easier to navigate around in. Still having trouble getting into a room. I mostly hung around in the lobby haha.

Such a warm welcome, I uh played a little bit just to familiarize myself with the game. Having come from pso2 (which is quite complex) Pso1 is definitely easier to navigate around in. Still having trouble getting into a room. I mostly hung around in the lobby haha.
Oh the lobbies can be just as addicting as slaughtering the native wildlife for red shiny boxes dear! All it takes is ONE Good Hot and Sticky convo in the lobby and you're off and running for a decent HOUR or more! Anime, Food, Video Games, Cars,....Sex...It's often an Adventure alone in itself in the lobby some nights lol! But yes, PSO1 is quite simple to navi and enjoy tirelessly...as for your troubles with entering a room... WHAT Troubles are vexing you dear??

Oh the lobbies can be just as addicting as slaughtering the native wildlife for red shiny boxes dear! All it takes is ONE Good Hot and Sticky convo in the lobby and you're off and running for a decent HOUR or more! Anime, Food, Video Games, Cars,....Sex...It's often an Adventure alone in itself in the lobby some nights lol! But yes, PSO1 is quite simple to navi and enjoy tirelessly...as for your troubles with entering a room... WHAT Troubles are vexing you dear??

I don't know where to go to enter a room. I see all these people inviting each other to join their rooms but I don't know where they go

The counter in the lobby is the room counter. Think of it like PSO2's quest counter.

PS: Kuna can do die. Barbara is the only good waifu from PSO2!

I don't know where to go to enter a room. I see all these people inviting each other to join their rooms but I don't know where they go
when in the lobby...walk up to the counter and simply prompt them to "organize room" was it? You can either create one or join one that's you're qualified level wise to join. Sadly a lot of ppl enjoy locked rooms so that can be a little rough too.

when in the lobby...walk up to the counter and simply prompt them to "organize room" was it? You can either create one or join one that's you're qualified level wise to join. Sadly a lot of ppl enjoy locked rooms so that can be a little rough too.

Do you mean by "counter" the area where the non moving ladies are standing?

Welcome! I just got to this server but not new to PSO. Hope you like it here.

Back