Brand New Player!

Played when I was much younger, just got everything up and running!
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* Yet Another Old Guard Console player returns to the fight! Lots of ppl who were "younger" have been Amazed to find this little SEGA Gem of a game STILL Alive and well! You'll be happy to find just about everything you remember right where you left it, with a few 'perks'! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you Zatty-san! Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* Yet Another Old Guard Console player returns to the fight! Lots of ppl who were "younger" have been Amazed to find this little SEGA Gem of a game STILL Alive and well! You'll be happy to find just about everything you remember right where you left it, with a few 'perks'! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you Zatty-san! Welcome Home! =3
ty for the warm welcome! i'm online, my in-game name is zatty! idk what other info you need :)

Last edited:
ty for the warm welcome! i'm online, my in-game name is zatty! idk what other info you need :)
Hmmmmm.... after telling you to try your gamepad... you seem to be gone a while now.... *waits in room twiddling paws*

Okies, looks like Goochies arrived to halp you out on the control pad issue. Hope your pad wasn't broken and it's no big deal! Stay SANE~! <3

Back