Blizzard re-buff?

NGEFreek

Guildcard
A while ago someone suggested ''fixing' blizzard as it wasn't very useful and iirc Soly told Sodaboy how to remove the cap which he did but then a few 'vanilla purists' complained and Soda nerfed it again giving it a cap of 40% or something like that? I don't know the whole story.

I feel now that the server is more established and tweaks have been happening that this could be something to consider again, especially with the EP2 changes/hunts coming, how likely is it to be Lifting the cap or at least rising it to say.. 60-80%?

I don't really see any reason for people to complain ~(althought they always will, weeee slippery slope)- as arrest is still a thing and will always be the go to weapon (except possibly mines etc.) I understand it's EVP reduction is more than Arrest also but as long as the cap isn't above that of arrest then its never going to be a game breaking feature IMO, but just another option with a small useage, especially when trying to slow down mobs without hell in episode 2.

Back