Best quest to farm gear (for newbies)?

DJKNITEX

I know of Tyrell's Ego for the Anti-Dark Ring but I don't think I'm ready for that. Just hit lvl 108 on my FOnewm and currently running an Angi, Infantry Mantle, Divinity Barrier and a Bhima Mag.

So looking for something around my level or something easier that would be nice to start getting end-game gear. I want to get the Red Ring from TTF Ulti but I don't think I can farm it within a good time limit for it to be worth it.

I'm going through the Government Quests on Ulti with a buddy and the rewards look cool;

Thoughts?

You'd be doing TTF for the experience more than the drops tbh. You need to be level 180 to use Red Ring. At least that's what the wiki says ;)

Me personally have been farming lilies extinct to try and get that fabled Psycho Wand.

I try to make several characters with different ID's so I have an assortment of things to hunt. Makes the game less boring as well.

I can always join you and your friend if you want to try and get that Anti-Dark ring. I haven't bothered with it yet and honestly haven't really gone passed the dragon while hunting bears in Ego.

You'd be doing TTF for the experience more than the drops tbh. You need to be level 180 to use Red Ring. At least that's what the wiki says ;)

Me personally have been farming lilies extinct to try and get that fabled Psycho Wand.

I try to make several characters with different ID's so I have an assortment of things to hunt. Makes the game less boring as well.

I can always join you and your friend if you want to try and get that Anti-Dark ring. I haven't bothered with it yet and honestly haven't really gone passed the dragon while hunting bears in Ego.

Dope! I think we are planning on playing Friday night.

Cool, just message me on here so I don't forget. I'm usually on at random times during the day/night.

its repetitive, kinda boring, and borderline monotonous...but starting out, TTF is definitely the best way to get some items/PDs while also getting some decent EXP all the while (especially now since its +50% exp week)...every ID that can drop RR also has some juicy drops as well, so regardless of what ID is hosting, if you see a game up, you should join it.

Last edited:
What are you and your buddy's Section IDs?

Not sure what class your buddy is so I'll just post general good hunts. Obviously this list isn't exhaustive, just stuff I can think of off the top of my head that's easy-ish to hunt at level ~110 with two players.

Listing off Section IDs, enemies, drop rates, quests/info, and number of enemies per quest. Sourced from Ephinea's drop tables and Spuz's cool guide.

God/Arm - VHard Redria EP1 Pan Arms 1/50.6. Clear Caves (4)

Frozen Shooter - Greenill EP1 Hildetorr 1/2. Play Tyrell's Ego, clear Forest (52)
Heavenly/Battle - Redria EP1 Hildelt 1/371. Same as above
Diska of Braveman - Drops all over the place for Redria but Bartle 1/213 is probably easiest for lower levels. Play MA1, clear like 3 rooms (43).

Red Sword - Redria Melqueek 1/2101. Play MA4B/C, clear Caves (32)

V101 - Greenill Sinow Blue 1/3034. Play Lost SOUL BLADE, clear Mine 1 (46). Tough hunt for characters who aren't leveled/geared but definitely worth joining/making a bigger party for, every class in the game needs this.

Hope this helps!

Not sure what class your buddy is so I'll just post general good hunts. Obviously this list isn't exhaustive, just stuff I can think of off the top of my head that's easy-ish to hunt at level ~110 with two players.

Listing off Section IDs, enemies, drop rates, quests/info, and number of enemies per quest. Sourced from Ephinea's drop tables and Spuz's cool guide.

God/Arm - VHard Redria EP1 Pan Arms 1/50.6. Clear Caves (4)

Frozen Shooter - Greenill EP1 Hildetorr 1/2. Play Tyrell's Ego, clear Forest (52)
Heavenly/Battle - Redria EP1 Hildelt 1/371. Same as above
Diska of Braveman - Drops all over the place for Redria but Bartle 1/213 is probably easiest for lower levels. Play MA1, clear like 3 rooms (43).

Red Sword - Redria Melqueek 1/2101. Play MA4B/C, clear Caves (32)

V101 - Greenill Sinow Blue 1/3034. Play Lost SOUL BLADE, clear Mine 1 (46). Tough hunt for characters who aren't leveled/geared but definitely worth joining/making a bigger party for, every class in the game needs this.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! What does the # in () mean? like clear Caves (32)

If you clear Caves in that quest, you'll kill 32 Melqueeks along the way.

couldn't find a PM button but are you still able to run tyrells ego in a little bit?

Back