Bert Needs A Home

Bert

Discord: Bert#8859
Guildcard
Fellow Hunters,

I am Bert.
I am new to Ephinea, but already in my early 40's (level, not age!)
I would love to quest with others! I am in no rush to find myself the best gear, I'm usually just happy to play with people. I don't mind if it's a new quest I've never done or running a certain quest to help someone find a sweet drop. If any team is looking for people who know the game but maybe just aren't quite Ultimate-Ready, I would love to join. B)

Hello, Bert.

My team, The Cursed Souls, is looking for experienced players. If you plan to stay for the long haul, we'd be open to help you grind/gear. We definitely would like to have more vocal players among us.

Here is the team thread: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/sister-teams-the-cursed-souls-team-phoenix.7023/

DM me for any questions <3
Certainly interested! I really want to play with people enough to get into the 180+ category. I would love to finally hit 200 on a server, and ephinea seems like the right choice! Plus this quarantine has got me with some free time!

Same with us Bert, would love to do some runs again. We are a nice casual team with good team spirit looking for some nice active friends. Plan to get some befriended chars to ult today, so please feel invited to join and leech some exp :). (Discord in my profile or @Crazy (Nils)#1930). Well basically, whenever i have a "free exp" team open, whoever likes to just level is welcome. <3

Certainly interested! I really want to play with people enough to get into the 180+ category. I would love to finally hit 200 on a server, and ephinea seems like the right choice! Plus this quarantine has got me with some free time!
CURSED SOULS ....Great Top Tier Team! Been around since the early years! Alphaforce is Another Great Established Team! You won't be disappointed with either~! <3

Back