Lawks

Guildcard
Like the title states, its a Berserk Raygun +8
0% Native
0% A.Beast
35% Dark
90% Hit

Thanks for the help, lads.

Edit: For ye of little faith, I added a screenshot. I found it inside a yellow box that spawn in series of 4 around some of the monoliths in Ruins 2 while doing some XRD. Had Nikki not been there to tell me it wasn't vendor trash it would no longer exist.

theoneandonly.PNG

Last edited:
1) Probably like 300+ PD.

2) What area did you find it?

wow found practically an uber... good for you. you might regret the day you sell it though maybe worth hanging onto

question is dose hucast still need smartlink with it lawl...

I doubt it, I use it with my FOmar with nothing but a 45 ATA mag and it always hits.
I'll start an auction, mostly because as a FOmar I have no use for zerking. Is 275pd (like Archivebit suggested) an appropriate starting point?

yes and no its more of a hucast item and hes RETARDEDLY rich aka likes over paying sooooo prolly higher ! make em pay !~

ask for 400! OR WHY NOT 2000

R2 I think, since EN4 doesn't have R3.

Wat? So it's just forest 1/caves 1/mines 1/ruins 1 that use the shitty "up to 70%" tables?

Too bad I still have no clue how ep2/4 works tho :(

yes and no its more of a hucast item and hes RETARDEDLY rich aka likes over paying sooooo prolly higher ! make em pay !~

ask for 400! OR WHY NOT 2000

Back when the server was young I was willing to pay like 99 PDs for a 60h charge raygun.

Government ended up buying it. Not sure if he paid more or less for it.

Yep, yellow box around those crystal monoliths.
Never leaving orange boxes unchecked ever again.

Interesting. Meanwhile I thought seaside was an ep2 area with good items, but I've found zero percents higher than like 55 so far. Oh well. At least I know how to hunt better in ep1 now ;). ty

Back